[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Legion save WoW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 23
File: wow_legion_1-e1439225957791.jpg (750 KB, 2048x1198) Image search: [Google]
wow_legion_1-e1439225957791.jpg
750 KB, 2048x1198
Will Legion save WoW?
>>
>$10 extra for expansions
>Expansions that are supposed to be half as long
>They last as long as older expansions anyway
>Still have half the content

Y-yeah man.
>>
Even if it had a healthy amount of well-made content, the fact that at this point they've removed everything MMO and RPG from the game makes that inconsequential.
>>
>>321519162
>Will cataclysm save WoW?
>Will Pandaria save WoW?
>Will Warlords save WoW?

No the game's shit, it's been shit, and it will continue to be shit. Keep shelling out that dosh for a subscription, drone.
>>
>wod: huge miss with focus on ORKS ORKS
>vanilla-tier sub numbers for the first time ever
>panic mode engaged
>"QUICK, fill the new expansion with ANYTHING familiar and hope at least something sticks!"
>illidan, maiev, maelstrom, demons, not-vrykul, not-tauren, not-elves, more titans, turalyon and alleria fucking somehow, legendaries because YOU DA PLAYER, dalaran again, lol demon hunters, psuedo-gul'dan, satyr and emerald nightmare, dragons
people will gobble it up as they always do but quickly realise there's no substance to any point
>>
>>321519978
>Everything I ever wanted in WoW
>Comes when it's too late
That figures. Well they won't fool me again.
>>
I am on the 10 day free trial after lapsing for a year after MoP. I like garrisons so far, I am level 96. I don't like dungeons or raids. I guess this expansion is for me?
>>
You know how people laugh about other people still playing Everquest and go "Oh wow they still make expansions for that!?"

That's you guys in a couple of years.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_122615_235334.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1017) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_122615_235334.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1017
Nope
>>
Looks like shit, although low-level, viable Moonkin had some appeal for me.
>>
>>321520278
>I like garrisons so far, I am level 96. I don't like dungeons or raids
>this expansion is for me?
Yes, the want the mobile game audience.
>>
File: 2.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1555) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1555
>>321520334
Nope, try again though!

People only say that because of how little number of people play the game. WoW has had the highest number of players out of any MMO for the last 11 years and still does today. That proves the game is good and not shit. You're just some butthurt faggot who is trying to justify in his own mind that you made the right decision to stop playing was the right one so you go around talking shit about the game. A lot of people still enjoy the game so who fucking cares?
>>
Not at all.

Think about it. All they are changing is how your class works. But nothing to make raids more interesting of PvP.

So its the same result as always. You will get bored once you are geared for raids because you have to wait till you can do them again or grind them in the LFR tool.

PvP will still feel like a chore and your side will continue to lose every single game you play.

So until they make those more interesting or other things to do then you won't have much to do with the "new" content they are giving you. As the rest is just distractions temporarily.
>>
File: 1390197720821.png (434 KB, 571x540) Image search: [Google]
1390197720821.png
434 KB, 571x540
>Spend 90% of the time in WoW RPing.
>Run through the main quests once and never touch the actual content again

I'm good with the way WoW is going
>>
>>321523663
>lose 2/3 of your customers
>is totally fine!
Is going the be fun if someday you get a job, son.
>>
>>321523663
>That proves the game is good and not shit.
Everything else you said is fine but this is retarded. You can apply the same logic to say the Crystal Meth is good.That could mean that the game is good but it might also mean that the game is psychologically exploitative and intensely addictive to the detriment of its player's lives.
>>
File: 1391814835613.jpg (100 KB, 482x740) Image search: [Google]
1391814835613.jpg
100 KB, 482x740
I thought WOD was okay, it tried very hard to be unique rather than just recycling the formula but with orcs instead of pandas this time. Certainly not the kind of game I'd stay subbed to for years, but I got a few months of play at it

My biggest complaint with WoW right now is how combat works. Seems like every class consists of mashing the buttons on your rotation, then hitting the big glowy button when it lights up. Contrast that to other games which are now evolving to add sets to rotations, or are moving towards more action oriented combat or have zero C/Ds on shit and it leaves you with a stale experience.
>>
>>321519162

Nope.

Just continue making it worse by continuing to streamline things that the suits at ActiBlizz deem too complex for the common potato.
>>
>>321524212
Please post more deluded tumblr landwhales.
>>
>>321523663
>people like it
>that proves it's good
Think about how stupid you are for a minute
>>
>>321523905
"completely not related we are done telling everyone our subscriber numbers"
>>
>>321519350
They removed gaining experience and levels, all of the item drops, fighting enemies, getting groups for instances and raids, and all the other things in an MMORPG?
>>
File: good....lord.jpg (6 KB, 110x110) Image search: [Google]
good....lord.jpg
6 KB, 110x110
>no more stats
>no longer able run dungeons in order to reachd efense caps, hit caps, etc
>level cap is more boring due to this
>now just have to reach ilvl caps and you're set
>no more diseases that reduce stats for x amount of time while fighting creatures
>number of dungeons reduce every expansion
>professions went from gathering materials to craft things, and items requiring a whole set of different mats, to only require x amount of 1 mat that get's grinded a few per day by your Facebook© Garrison daily work orders (soon to be your Facebook© Class Hall daily work order (Yes this fucking bullshit is returning again))
>still no need to interact with the community
>can experience all the content without social interaction
>reputations went from doing dailies, to doing dailies, and having to straight up grind fucking mobs for certain reps, which NOBODY FUCKING WANTED TO EVER HAVE TO DO AGAIN.
>in their ever-constant attempts to individualize classes, they only seem to accomplish making them all feel the same, but with different color abilities
>Karazhan being ruined next expansion
>Kara Crypts to be forever replaced by some horridly designed dingy basement shit where Medivh stores his artifacts and you get sent to for your Artifact quests
>WoD was short as shit and lacks as much content as any other expansion, and Blizzard still straight up, straight face, denies this despite there being several infograms depicting this as being true
>giant fucking massive fort locations laid empty the entire expansion because they'd rather push their isolated Facebook© Garrisons and fragment the community, than bring everyone together in a large faction city in Karabor or Bladespire.
>Next expansion removes weapons entirely and you only have to level up your weapons by killing the last bosses in raids
>soon all stats / armor will be removed and will just be hidden so our fragile little potato brains no longer have to be troubled with the basic arithmatic of STATS

WoD's a shitshow.
>>
>>321519529
Pandaria did save WoW. Temporarily.

BC == Mists > Wrath > Vanilla >>>>> Warlords >>>>>>> Shit >>>>> Cata
>>
Which melee spec is fun to play?
>>
I still play and still have fun with my friends in both pve and pvp. It's still the best mmo avaliable and although wod has had some questionable design choices I think the pugging tools are an improvement and ultimately make the game more accessable to an aging playerbase that doesn't have time to sit in a major city and spam lfm ubrs have key.
>>
>>321527251
shut the fuck up, warlords is literally by far worse than cata
>>
The only way WoW can be saved is by finding a time machine, going back to 2009, and telling Blizzard to somehow find a way to buy their company out for themselves and remain private for the sake of protecting their games' quality.

Every game they've released since 2009 has been worse than anything else of the same genre since.
>SC2 a failure
>D3 a failure thanks to Tubs McFuckDiablo
>WoW practically on life support
>HotS basically "My First MOBA!"
>Overwatch basically TF2 knockoff built from the scrap of their previously canceled several times over MMO project Titan which resulted in the leaving of several veteran and long time employees
>anyone worth their shit at Blizzard now gone due to the suit indoctrination
>>
Legion will be my last expansion
>>
>>321526994
Next logical steep is making it like an ASSFAGGOTS, 5 or 6 skills per class and standard gear when you level/clear bosses.
>>
My theory on why WoW is the way it is currently is because they're prepping it for when they finally have to go F2P, and have systems set up that can be exploited with Free2Play transaction elements.

Calling it now.

>Pay $5 to speed up your Class Hall work orders for 3 days!
>Pay $10 to increase experience gained for all characters by 100% for 3 days!
>Pay $10 to increase the ilvl and drop rate of tier gear from LFR raids!
>>
>>321526994
>still no need to interact with the community

I see people interacting all the time. Still have to get in groups to do instances and raids and BGs and arenas. See people out in the world all the time when I'm questing or grinding. People still talk and interact in chat and the capital cities.

Either you're on a low-pop server or you ignore all of that in order to post lies on the internet.
>>
>>321526745
No anon. They did worse than that. They killed the community.
>>
>>321523663
>>
>>321528035
>not eating premium shit
Are you poor, Anon?
>>
File: check-em.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
check-em.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>321519162

More like put the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>321519162
Cataclysm launch was the last time WoW was ever good.
>>
Considering it's taking longer to release I'm going to say it might have a chance, since Blizzard isn't rushing it out the door and cutting features now that they know rushing an expansion to save a game form a year of a raid doesn't do dick.

I can't fucking believe a 10 year old game is still getting this kind of support/attention. Despite everything that's happened WoW is a fucking prodigy of a game.
>>
Maybe, probably not

But it looks fun
>>
File: 1446157369184.jpg (287 KB, 609x1920) Image search: [Google]
1446157369184.jpg
287 KB, 609x1920
>>321524212
>>
>>321526994

But... but...

You're going to get an Artifact Weapon! An Artifact Weapon of Legendary Lore Destined for the Great Hero of Prophetic Destiny!
>>
File: 2917792-2.jpg (44 KB, 544x471) Image search: [Google]
2917792-2.jpg
44 KB, 544x471
Demon Hunter finally a playable class, I am happy with Legion.
>>
I seriously doubt it. It will be a lot like WoD in that it'll spike at launch (although I don't think as much) and within a few months the numbers will severely drop again
>>
Unless they fix the mess they made with rotations then no, I won't be coming back.

The gameplay for each class is now the most basic shit ever. 4 buttons you ever have to hit max with a few DPS cooldowns here and there. XIV at least has fairly unique rotations for each character, and many other MMOs have said fuck it to the stereotypical WoW-style gameplay.

Only absolute retards can think the current gameplay is anywhere near fun.
>>
>>321529827

Which are all over-designed and look as average as every other "SUPER LMAOEPIC LEGENDARY LOOKING ITEM™" we've had since Cataclysm coined in their trademarked big bulky spikey design aesthetic for everything.

Nothing looks unique and cool anymore because everything looks ridiculous, and the only way to trump any previous items is to make the new ones even more stupid and ridiculous looking.
>>
>>321519162
You will be able to become the Lich King in the expansion after Legion
>>
The community is dead, that is the only reason I don't want to play.
>Raid finder
>Dungeon finder
>Cross realm
Cross realm should have been limited exclusively to inviting friends from other realms to your party. The rest shouldn't exist. Not only did they completely fuck up the community, but at the same time they fucked up the difficulty.
You can't expect 10 random retards to clear a real raid, so they made it less difficult. And then those 10 random retards have the gear for regular raids, so they make those less difficult.

I remember like 8 years ago there was a mod that let you draw in the 3D world, and would display bosses attacks exactly like the appear in the game now. It got banned in like a week for making the game too easy, yet now it is standard.
>>
>Even TOR is more complex than WoW
>>
>>321527962
/thread
>>
>>321530964
WoW has never had a community and you're a nostalgia-blind retard if you think that. Those features are basic shit that should be in any MMO because realistically no one is going to bother searching for random retards to join when they'll just play with friends or quit the game.

It was also never difficult. Classic WoW was complete and utter shite, a mess of terribly-designed classes with no thought into their rotation or skillset and a bunch of awful bosses.
>>
>>321519162
If warlords couldnt save wow, legion wont. sorry pal wow glory days are long gone.
>>
>>321527843
>Still have to get in groups to do instances and raids and BGs and arenas.
Only in guild raid groups and arenas, which are both endgame. Everything else might as well just be played with a bunch of bots.
>See people out in the world all the time when I'm questing or grinding.
Which you almost certainly not interact with, assuming you're even seeing them in the first place, thanks to phasing, flying mounts, and just how quickly people blast through these zones on their way to level cap.
>People still talk and interact in chat and the capital cities.
Most of it's dumb political arguments or meme-spewing, and it's entirely centered around capital cities/the more populated starting zones. Hardly enough to give the game a meaningful social element, especially when I can just come here and get the same fucking thing.
>>
File: mogs.jpg (969 KB, 2772x1860) Image search: [Google]
mogs.jpg
969 KB, 2772x1860
>>321519162

I used to be like you and cared about every little detail about Legion, then I hated it but now I've gotten a new perspective. I tried raiding in WoD and getting the Moose mount, maybe Mythic Archimonde. But I hated it. I was miserable.

So I said fuck it, and fucked off to Emerald Dream+Wyrmrest Accord for PvPing+Roleplay. I'm honestly having the time of my life. I'm in guilds that hold meetings, have story campaigns, have World PvP battles with other guilds, hold their own territory, and so forth.

I've already met a few cool people and we shoot the shit in skype when not PvPing/roleplaying. I've always liked the universe of Warcraft so now I can just immerse myself in that and create characters I like and PvP/Roleplay through them.
>>
File: 123.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
311 KB, 1920x1080
>>321519162
yes

>story looks "good"
>dungeons and questing stuff looks neato
>>
>>321530614
>[advisor] my king you should start by improving the ziggurat
>upgrading ziggurat: 30 minutes left
>[advisor] you can speed that with some blizzbucks, my overlord
>(quest) use this 5 FREE blizzbucks to instantly improve the ziggurat
>>
>>321531961
>I hate the game mechanics and servers where people don't ERP and believe they are their characters, it's all Blizzard's fault that I had to look for ERPing guilds and that I don't like doing anything besides ERPing and PvPing!

Why do people constantly blame Blizzard for shit like this? Stop being upset that the 5+ million people from all over the world don't want to ERP and PvP with you.
>>
File: 1433724910876.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1433724910876.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>>321531592
>WoW has never had a community
>com·mu·ni·ty
>/kəˈmyo͞onədē/
>noun
>noun: community; plural noun: communities

>1.
>a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.
Sounds like a community to me, kiddo. It definitely did and still does, too, actually. The only problem is that you don't have to interact with them ever anymore.

>realistically no one is going to bother searching for random retards to join when they'll just play with friends or quit the game.
'Cause it's not like WoW skyrocketed to its peak sub numbers without all of that shit! I mean, I DEFINITELY didn't run dungeons all the fucking time all the way through WotLK because there was just so few people who even wanted to do them!
>>
No
Activision may want a WoW 2 tho which will be a crash grab to all wc fans
Fuck them
>>
>>321532268

Hmm, ok. You put into quotes what isn't even in my post. I'm guessing you're looking for an angry reply?

So desperate for attention...
>>
>>321532459
You might be honestly retarded. The reason why WoW skyocketed to peak numbers wasn't because they didn't have shit like LFR, it was because it was fucking WoW at the peak of its popularity at the peak expansion that EVERYONE wanted to see to the finish. It's almost like the Lich King was the biggest and most well-known villain and afterwards the bubble popped.

Literally every other popular MMO out there has the same basic group-finding features now faggot. Stop being autistic.
>>
Only reason I still play this rubbish is to fuck around with RP niggers and ruin their carefully scripted events.
>>
I just can't get into retail WoW anymore, it's so fucking boring and souless. I only keep my sub for eRPing while actually playing on Nostalrius. Haven't had any PvE fun in WoW since mid Wotlk and I thought it was me who changed - turns out it's not the case. I still love WoW, but not the steaming pile of shit called Cata/Mop/WoD/Legion.
>>
>>321532497

>People still think activision did it

I love this, Blizzard was merged with activision, they weren't taken over by it.

The fact of the matter is blizzard owes it's success to Blizzard north, not it's core group.
This would have happened regardless of the merge.
>>
>>321532826

WoW shot up to 10 million subs at the beginning of WoD and that was well after WoW's peak.

Care to explain how they attracted such a huge number even though the game was obviously way past its peak in late 2014?
>>
>>321533151
Because there's a lot of people that resub for one or two months and immediately drop it.

See: The fact that WoW subscription numbers dropped off a cliff.
>>
>>321533126
>blizzard owes it's success to Blizzard north, not it's core group
Lost Vikings, Blackthorne, R&R Racing, Starcraft and Warcraft were made by Blizzard north?
>>
File: clutchcargo.jpg (23 KB, 375x428) Image search: [Google]
clutchcargo.jpg
23 KB, 375x428
>>321532826
>it was because it was fucking WoW at the peak of its popularity
>it was popular because it was popular
Boy, I don't think I can go toe-to-toe with these argumentative skills! You sure backed me into a corner, buddy!

>EVERYONE wanted to see to the finish. It's almost like the Lich King was the biggest and most well-known villain and afterwards the bubble popped.
Like, 80% of the WoW population hadn't played a Warcraft game before WoW and probably about half hadn't touched the game before WotLK. I can guarantee you most people didn't know or give a fucking who Arthas was.

>Literally every other popular MMO out there has the same basic group-finding features now faggot.
>popular
So popular they've failed to hold respectable sub numbers past the first few months, and had to resort to going F2P and banking on Whales buying their $500 armor skins! That WoW formula sure is working great!
>>
>>321533151
>Care to explain how they attracted such a huge number

>"Hey guys, remember when wow was actually good? Yeah, we're doing this again."
>But it's still pure casual shit
>"Thanks for the money goy, have fun in the cuckshed aka garrison :^)"
>>
>>321533351
>I can guarantee you most people didn't know or give a fucking who Arthas was

Now I know you're retarded. Why don't you go shitpost on the WoW forums instead of /v/, that's more fitting for your intelligence.
>>
File: he doesn't know I'm his boy.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
he doesn't know I'm his boy.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
>>321533454
>>321533259

My point is proven. Your concessions are accepted.

WoW past its peak can easily become mega-popular again, the huge interest at the start of expansions to see if they delivered proves that.

Get fucked, faggots. Your arguments are shit and so is your miserable life.
>>
>>321533341

None of those games can live up to diablo, except starcraft.
>>
>>321532268
I'm in the same boat as him, and it has more to do with the fact that RP servers are literally the only place to find social interaction in this stupid fucking game anymore. I can't play on any other servers now just because they feel so lifeless and dead. I hate going into Stormwind and not seeing the place full of other players, going about their business, talking, or just hanging out in the city's taverns, even if it's all actually kinda fake.
>>
>>321533594
It's always nice to know the same faggots shitposting in the /vg/ threads love to shitpost on /v/ as well.
>>
>>321533594
>this one guy who actually loves his cuckshed
>>
>>321533684
You are giving too much credit to Diablo.

Warcraft and Starcraft are the most famous Blizzard games by far.
>>
File: 1435025342060.png (101 KB, 207x308) Image search: [Google]
1435025342060.png
101 KB, 207x308
>>321533537
>actually for real thinks the average WoW players gives two fucks about lore
No helpin' this one, fellas! Better just leave him to his own devices!
>>
File: 1433861169410.jpg (48 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1433861169410.jpg
48 KB, 490x490
>>321533725
>>321533751

D-A-M-A-G-E-C-O-N-T-R-O-L
>>
>>321534994
i can't believe there are still people defending wow like this

you do you
>>
Reminder, conveniency killed WoW
>>
>>321535362
Everything ever killed WoW. IT die with the very first patch and everything atfer has been raing the corpse of my childhood. This is why nothing must ever change at all in any way.
>>
File: 1446833981508.jpg (150 KB, 1132x887) Image search: [Google]
1446833981508.jpg
150 KB, 1132x887
>>321519162
>>
>>321519162
Not sure if it will save it. But can't be worse then WoD was.
>>
>>321532021
How many dungeons are there in Legion?
WoD was such a shitfest, not enough dungeons.

But blizz devs actually claim timewalking dungeons as WoD dungeons when they deny it.
>>
>>321535846
of course it can, and it probably will be

be prepared
>>
Legion is going to be shit since they actually force a fucking heirloom weapon on you like quest 1.
And 90% of them looks like shit and are objectively bad choices.
>>
>>321536508
At least the hunter, demo warlock and other class changes makes it feel a bit more anew. Along the demon hunter class. Artifact weapons still confuses the shit out of me. Are they planning to keep using the said weapons on next expansion too? Or are the weapon talents and benefits just one expansion trick pony?
>>
>>321535638
Why are you trying to imply Germans not caring about anything = everybody in the world?
>>
>>321537478
Also, wasn't that kept very late, causing most of audience already be tired as shit after long day. Not defending it, just curious if that was the case.
>>
>>321524212
>it tried very hard to be unique rather than just recycling the formula
It literally tried to recycle Warcraft 2.
>>
>>321527552
Cata ruined the old world and started the dungeon rehashing. Worst expansion for those two reasons alone.
>>
File: metzen.jpg (100 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
metzen.jpg
100 KB, 970x546
>>321519292
Say it with me now.

LOK'TAR OGARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: 1448698728820.jpg (18 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1448698728820.jpg
18 KB, 342x342
>tfw all my friends have started playing rogues and now find it hard to respect them as human beings

>tfw there's always that one faggot that decides to play the same class as you everytime after he heard what you were playing
>>
>>321524212
HOLY GRAIL
WHITE WHALE
>>
>>321539306
When my friend told me about wow 7 years ago, I picked the exact class as him because you could turn into animals. He respecded to a Pala while I'm still Druid after all these years.
>>
File: notgay.jpg (90 KB, 778x653) Image search: [Google]
notgay.jpg
90 KB, 778x653
>>321535638
>>
I'm just going to throw this out: Anyone who actually believes that Legion will "save", "fix", or otherwise change WoW for the better is either playing the game for the first time or deserves everything that is coming to them.

The World of Warcraft is just The World of Youcraft now, it has been for a few years now - and that's never going to change. The world - the feature that made this game so magical in its early stages - is dead, and the playerbase with it. Blizzard is focused on offering convenience and power fantasies to the players. If you want to play the big numbers game with fewer abilities but as en epic, swashbuckling rogue, go ahead and do it. It isn't going to make the game any less of a shitshow. There will still be no group quests, no challenge to leveling content, dungeon finder will still be how you live and die, and cities will always be empty.
>>
File: BBl4SD8.img.jpg (11 KB, 270x405) Image search: [Google]
BBl4SD8.img.jpg
11 KB, 270x405
>>321539982
>I'm just going to throw this out

stopped reading there
>>
Is excessive whining and crying about the state of a game exclusive to Blizzfags? Because all I ever hear about is how bad WoW is, never really any other MMO.

From what I've heard about Heavensward it's pretty terrible but people are either still playing and enjoying whatever they can or have quit all-together, there's no 24/7 hugboxing over how terrible it is or whether or not something will save the game. Runescape doesn't have this problem either.

Can you guys stop being such huge fucking victims and either play or move on? Because this shit is ridiculous and there are a ton of private servers based on vanilla WoW with all the social interaction you want.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.