[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giant Bomb thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: fecerv.jpg (22 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
fecerv.jpg
22 KB, 300x351
I know >lets plays but this is honestly the single worst, most infuriating thing to watch.

>drew gets into open rambo conflict on EVERY screen
>dan squealing "NOW THIS IS METAL GEAR"everytime
>drew never ever ever uses the codec to hear the humor or advice on how to play, even when comments are yelling for it. doesnt call them wearing croc cap or anything
>b-lines from point a to b the whole game, complete lack of exploration
>forgets all gameplay mechanics around the scientist outfit and gets lost in the lab for 3 hours all the while shittalking the game
>dan poorly explains a few mechanics, then drew is like I KNOW when the 1 time he uses codec they start to explain something
>dan spoils fucking everything plot related
>dan, even dating backing to metal gear scanlon 1 and 2, says he'll point out easter eggs and shit, but he only knows like 5% of them
>dan explains if you shoot ocelot you get the paradox joke, instead of just telling him to do it
>dan explains how to get out the jail immediately without letting him play at all

tl;dr dan backseat games the entire game, spoiling everything,with little knowledge of anything, while drew just b-lines to the next cutscene without a half ass attempt to use stealth, equipment, codec, animals,or exploration.

i bet he gave away the sorrow fight immeaditely too.

this is worse than dsp and i might be developing autism as well as a brain aneurysm watching this. sit through him fucki around in a lab for 3 hours then rambo shit for 3 more hours to get to the good part then dan is just HERE I'LL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO

FUCK
>>
>youtube cancer
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
Metal gear is shit anyway.
>>
>>321512964
>i bet he gave away the sorrow fight immeaditely too.
lolno. That's the one situation in which they let Drew play way too long and Drew got pissed sort of.
Shit was hilarious.
>>
>>321513001
its not even on youtube you fedora fucking neckbeardeed moronic fucking shit stain
>>
>>321513130
My bad, I don't keep up with this faggot eceleb shit for mouthbreathing normies.
>>
>call codec
>calls zero once
>zero says next objective
>sarcastic "thanks"
>skips through entire dialogue
>end codec
>>
>>321513171
>im oh so contrarian!
>anything i dont like is bad!
>i associate a popular activity with "normal"
>mouthing breathing normies
>normies
>even talking about normal

are you like honestly like a wheelchair-bound, disfigured face special ed retard with brain damage? are you literally timmy?

to explain the amount of pure ignorance you compacted into one sentence would require more characters than a single 4chan post allows, and before i could continue on a different postt you'd reply with even more stupid. talking sense with you is literally impossible

i'd love to see a picture of you. please humor us
>>
>Giving a shit about some faggot lets player not playing a game how you want it to be played.

Found the underaged autist.
>>
Dan's target audience is 11yo kids, why do you care so much about him?
>>
>>321513723
>
>>321513496

if you dont want to talk about something then get the fuck out you stupid fucking idiot

whos the autist here? someone who wants to talk to someone about a shared interest, or someone running in and screaming WHY DO YOU LIKE THAT? I DONT LIKE IT, SO YOU ARE AUTISTIC AND YOUNG, WHICH IS SOMEHOW INHERENTLY A BAD THING

you dont walk into a chinese restaurant if you dont like chinese food and start telling people they are immature and stupid for eating that do you? you dont go to /sp/ to talk about how much you dont like sports do you?

no sir, the one with mental issues is quite clearly you. you are objectively in the wrong. fuck off you fedora queer
>>
Have you seen 4 yet? He's done like 3 side missions and is already past the part in the story where you have to go through quarantining your men. That's just crazy to me.
>>
File: brain.jpg (132 KB, 1350x868) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
132 KB, 1350x868
>>321513995
i just want to watch someone, DREW, play mgs for the first time. i thought dan knew mgs well, and since he said he'd only mention crazy easter eggs, thats's all he'd point out. so i thought it'd be fine. but nope, he fucks it all up

>dans targets aud..hurr durr etc
im not watching for dan

See this picture? use it
>>
>>321514038
thats next up.

im not sure what youre talking about with that spoiler, nor side quests
>>
>>321514032

>Misinterpreting what I wrote.

Yep, definitely an autist.
>>
>>321514220
He means 5.
>>
>>321514038
That's 5 mate. It's pretty weird how Drew plays. But I also think Dan should've pointed him to some more sidequests, specifically the one that unlocks gun customization.
>>
It's not Dan's fault Drew doesn't know how to play video games. He really shouldn't have to point out anything or need tips. It's fucking Metal Gear not EVE online.
>>
It's bee-line, not b-line.
>>
>>321514753
dan doesnt even give him the chance though

all i want from dan is to let him figure the interesting bits out and mention easter eggs. too late now

>>321514524
>>321514542
great, i get spoiled even more of 5 because of a typo

someone fucking shoot me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.