[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pandora's Tower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Pandoras_Tower_box_artwork.png (175 KB, 250x353) Image search: [Google]
Pandoras_Tower_box_artwork.png
175 KB, 250x353
Is this a good game?
>>
It felt like a Castlevania game. It wasn't perfect, but had some fun elements of adventure and action.
I also like how you force feed a vegetarian raw meat.
>>
File: Pandoras_tower_HD02.jpg (197 KB, 1600x848) Image search: [Google]
Pandoras_tower_HD02.jpg
197 KB, 1600x848
Its like a gem thats polished the wrong way.
Sure its shiny and pretty, but it could have been better.
>>
Its a 3D Zelda without the overworld.
Its fucking amazing.
>>
>>321503659
It's a good game that feels like the kind of japanese action adventure that used to come out on the PS2 and has a great atmosphere.
>>
The last story is superior.
Pandora's tower can only be enjoyed by freezing the timer on dolphin.
>>
it's a good game that is a few steps shy of being great.

It's worth playing.
>>
Is the timer stressful?

People who got stressed out by the time limit in Majora's Mask need not apply; retarded faggots. I'm talking about TMNT NES water stage shit.
>>
File: smugger.png (196 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
smugger.png
196 KB, 416x396
>>321505049
>not enjoying the added tension of knowing that your waifu is turning into a monster as you move and that you must solve the puzzles of the dungeon quickly
>being bad at video games
>>321505089
Nah. Its about on par with Majora's Mask. You have slightly less time, but its also extremely easy to get more time for a dungeon.
>>
It's alright

>>321505089
>Is the timer stressful?
no
>>
>>321505163
Thanks.

I have all three Rainfall games and meant to play them all in a row, but made the mistake of starting Xenoblade first which felt like it would last forever so I got distracted from the whole thing.
>>
>>321505089
The timer is super lenient. I.E The speedrun has her completely cured by the 2nd tower
>>
>>321505331
the best order to play them in is probably PT -> TLS -> Xenoblade because PT is the shortest and Xenoblade is the longest and because the general consensus is that xenoblade is the best
>>
>>321505625
Xenoblade is overrated. Too many enemies that require very specific conditions in order to get harmed, poorly done dynamic music, a complete loss of tension in boss battles since you can just walk right back into battle, the useless sidequests....Shit could've been so much better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.