[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: chart.png (652 KB, 1200x1175) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
652 KB, 1200x1175
Why is this allowed?
>>
I like shooting people.
>>
Do people still play Bad Company 2 on PC?
>>
>>321493379
Fuck your bait OP
>>321494046
Yeah, there's a few populated servers left
>>
>>321494229
>bait
Prove it.
>>
File: 1394887487722.gif (1 MB, 352x200) Image search: [Google]
1394887487722.gif
1 MB, 352x200
>larger player count is automatically better
>tiny maps means boring matches
>two factions is bad
>games have to have 80 billion loadout combos to be good
>certain BFBC2 players consistently win and others consistently lose, therefore there is a low skill ceiling
>>
>>321493379
One of them has a server browser, free maps post launch, a single player campaign, and voice chat.
>>
>>321494229
I agree fully with this picture. Stop being a shill.
>>
Because BFBC2 had content and was enjoyable.
>>
did the new battlefront have destructible environments?
Also, I may be just speaking for myself, but BC2 had some of my favorite gunplay. All the guns felt great to shoot.
>>
>>321494352
>allowing more players is objectively negative
>allowing for battles on a grander scale is objectively negative
>having less content is objectively positive
>allowing players to choose their weapons is objectively bad
>>
>>321494312
For starters, BC2 has very satisfying gunplay. The M1911 feels like sex.
>>321494493
>shill
>for fucking bc2 half a decade after it came out
>>
>>321494379
>a server browser,
I'll give you this one. Server browsers are always a plus.
>free maps post launch
The only 'free maps' were launch maps slightly retooled to fit different modes. The only actual new maps were in the Vietnam DLC (which cost money)
>a single player campaign
Who cares? It was a boring, unmemorable mess just like every BF campaign.
>and voice chat.
On a T-rated PS4 game? No thanks, haha
>>
>>321494612
Shills never rest on the job.
>>
>>321493379

Bullshit, I remember when BC2 was first released, people hated it for the longest time, you poorfags only started liking it when you bought it on steam sales for like 5 bucks. Then again, it's the same old tired bullshit where people hate new things and embrace the previous thing which USED to be hated. I mean, people are now saying that the star wars prequels were good, like are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>321494603
>having a billion unlocks is good
Maybe for character customization but fuck more guns and attachments. I'm not going to grind for an actually good gun for hours to be not shit. This is why I dislike BF4
>>
>>321495054
Remember when video games had everything unlocked from the start so that GAMEPLAY was the focus rather than wasting your time and efforts on having to "unlock" shit for no other reason than to dull the experience early on and waste more time?

In the future we will see RTS games where you need to unlock other factions, MMO's where you need to unlock classes/races, singleplayer games where you need to unlock things to make the game fun at all (Binding of Isaac is a good example), and probably a whole host of other things I cannot even imagine.
>>
File: diablo3.jpg (69 KB, 450x595) Image search: [Google]
diablo3.jpg
69 KB, 450x595
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.