[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the dumbest plot twist in gaming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: rubber bullets.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rubber bullets.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
What is the dumbest plot twist in gaming?
>>
I actually liked rubber bullets the first time they did it.
>>
>>321489358

Pretty much anything out of Metal Gear Solid.
>>
>>321489649
I know 4chan is the last place I should hang around to avoid spoilers for movies like The Force Awakens, but that doesn't mean people should have a free pass to spoil it in threads THAT AREN'T EVEN DISCUSSING THE FUCKING MOVIE.

Asshole.
>>
>>321493217

Sorry man, it's just that Han Solo is Kylo's father and Kylo survives the explosion at the end.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
>>321493217
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA REDDIT FAGGOT

GET BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT SITE YOU RETARD

BEFORE SOMEONE TELLS YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN
>>
>>321493374
I've already seen the movie but you're fucking cuck lol
>>
When you found out that John was the demons and then turned into a zombie
>>
>>321493217
If anyone is seriously worried about EP7 spoilers by now they would've already seen the movie.
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles

>Dickson betrays you
>"No wait I recognize him...he's the giant that was with Zanza in human form!"
>Suddenly fighting a giant
>>
too lazy to find a picture of star ocean 3
>>
Venom Snake

>It's YOU, the player!
>We made the plot an inconsequential mess with no connection to the other games and an MC that acts like a mute retard just to do this stupid fucking twist that you all worked out after seeing the first trailer for the game
>Did you rike it?
>>
>>321493887
Xenoblade Chronicles X
The lifehold was destroyed the whole time! The previous 11 chapters are basically padding now!!!
>>
>>321489358
Indigo Prophecy
Heavy Rain
>>
>>321489358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyXdzE9DA8
>>
>>321493662
I bought tickets for my dad as part of his Christmas present and I was waiting to go see it with him
It's a cunty thing to do, but I'd already seen the spoilers anyways
>>
>>321493217
>caring about the Jewiest movie ever made
>the biggest cashin in the history of the universe
you're a retard
it's just a remake of episode IV with a nigger main character
sand planet
death star but bigger
same characters/actors
>>
Why do americans hate plot twists? Is it because they are dumb and don't want to feel it through fiction?
>>
Heavy Rain for a lot of reasons but mostly when you factor in the clock shop bit.
>>
>>321493217
i'd laugh at you but i'm pretty sure you're kidding

besides, who gives a fuck about the plot. MarRey sue is lukes daughter and snoke is either a clone of sheev or darth plaugeis
>>
>>321493217
snep kills dimpledome
>>
MGSV ending
>>
File: squoll.jpg (47 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
squoll.jpg
47 KB, 300x225
>we all came from the same orphanage
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.