[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Logitech F310 or 360 pad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: shopping.jpg (13 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
13 KB, 450x450
Logitech F310 Gamepad or the Xbox 360 controller? the logitech is cheaper and it has good reviews for it. I don't want to pay for a gamepad just for it to break down unexpectedly though
>>
Depends if you care about having the buttons show up in games or not. The X360 wired controller will have proper prompts and shit.
>>
>>321485906
310 is shit.
Speedlink xeox pro or 360. Xeox is as good as 360.
>>
>>321485906
Do you have a PS3/PS4 or XBone/360? If not, probably just get the 360 controller cause it's easy to install.
>>
360 Controller is probably the best choice for a gamepad for pc. Works well with almost everything and it's a very comfortable design in general.
>>
>>321485996
I have the 310 and the button prompts show up in my games just fine
>>
>>321485906
Dualshock 3 and bluetooth dongle. (SCP server drivers disguise it as a 360 controller) Very light, comfortable, and great battery life.

360 pad uses shitty IR receiver.
>>
>>321485906
I've had an F310 for three years and it's perfectly fine still.
Don't know why you would pay two to three times as much for a controller that functions exactly the same but only feels a bit more ergonomic in your hands for some.
>>
>>321485906
I have a 310 and it works with every game i need it to, and does its job well. I've had it for about a year and it still works great. If you're on a budget its great for the price.
That being said, if i had the money i'd get a wired 360 controllers
>>
>>321485906
I have 360 and F710, I like and enjoy them both but the 360 is clearly of more quality, except for the dpad.

I mostly use them with xpadder all the time, one for my pc and the other for my laptop.

You can have one and then change when you get tired of the same, they even use the same driver.
>>
>>321486130
SCPToolkit is now just an installer.

Using PS3 or PS4 gamepad is simple as hell now. So long as you don't use the old thing that was more commonly used before SCPToolkit. Because that contains malware.
>>
>>321485906
>the logitech is cheaper
The quality is a lot cheaper.

I had an F310 and the microsoft wired controller is way better. Don't let any goober here tell you otherwise.
>>
>>321485906
>brings 360 shitty d-pad
>brings dualshock shitty analog layout

How does a controller manage to bring the worst of both worlds, damn.
>>
>>321486342
How much battery life? Which bluetooth dongle is the best?
>>
OP here
I think I'll go with the f310. it's $16-$18 on amazon with 4 stars across the board and I really want to play some lethal league. if it turns out to be not so good, I can just scrape up some more money for the 360.
thanks for the feedback
>>
>>321485906
Logitech controller is more comfortable but the dpad sucks dick and the triggers aren't so great for pressure sensitive stuff like racing.

XBO controller (don't bother with the 360 if you don't have to) has a great dpad (though it's loud as fuck) and super comfy triggers, but the controller isn't so comfortable. Your hands are slightly contorted and the "bumper" shoulder buttons are a bit awkward feeling as they're not comfortably in reach.
>>
The F310 a shit, mine broke in 6 months of light use. I just know use my ps3 controller with a bluetooth dongle
>>
>>321485906
DS4
>>
>>321486342
>>321487778
Fuck off samefag.
>>
Controllers on ebay are like $8.
>>
>>321488680
Because when you buy them you get rocks inside the package instead.
>>
i've bought this controller twice now, the second one is still working just fine

the first one developed a dead zone, although it wasn't that big and didn't get in the way a whole lot. it's an okay controller, not the most reliable though
>>
get the actual 360 pad, no point in getting that shit

>>321486342
>PS3 controller w/ SCPServer
this isn't a bad option either, I do this
works over wired too
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.