[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked is the inquisition if the Emperor returns to full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
How fucked is the inquisition if the Emperor returns to full power?

unless the Emperor is heretic
>>
>>321483927
they will be torn to pieces with immense psychic power
seriously, if for some unkown reason Emps would be fully healed and his soul would be healed he would start fucking shit up, especially considering the fact that he as it is right now consumed souls of quadrillions of Psykers during last 10k years
I don't give a fuck, if you consume that many psykers once yours soul is fully reunited you would be stronger than all Chaos Gods combined at this point
>>
>>321484318
Yea shit would get real. What part of the imperium is least affected by heresy? Everything and everyone is pretty fucktarded at this point.

Think he'd say screw it and start over?
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 346x840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 346x840
>>321483927
The Emperor cleaning house will be a delicious sight. I can only imagine how he'll round up the Lords of Terra and break their minds until they're nought but mewling simpletons.
>>
File: 20131203045656a0dnbharjiia97ek.png (437 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
20131203045656a0dnbharjiia97ek.png
437 KB, 610x343
>>321484953
It will be delicious. Who should he start with?
>>
File: 1446890903902.gif (1 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1446890903902.gif
1 MB, 359x202
>>321483927
the emperor would send all the nutjobs into the warp and the ones that are actually loyal to him will keep their jobs
>>
Are any of the Ecclesiarchy worth saving? They have some good thing sometimes...

Better then inquisition atleast
>>
>>321486573
>dat webm

Just found out about that today. Funny an as all hell.
>>
Bump for the emperor
>>
File: The_Ecclesiarchy.jpg (124 KB, 500x846) Image search: [Google]
The_Ecclesiarchy.jpg
124 KB, 500x846
>>
>>321484318
I'm p-sure he's only using their energy, not consuming them in some sort of butchered mockery of how he was formed. And that energy is being used up.
>>
>>321490183
This is correct. Their souls basically act to delay further damage. Though poorly considering he's still dying. The gold throne is breaking down after all.
>>
>>321483927
Technically speaking, the Emperor's ideals/words/actions ARE heretical to the Inquisition. It's just that.."heretical" is subjective, to the Emperor, and to the Inquisition
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.