[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything wrong with this list? Was thinking of dropping Turok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: goodbuys.png (210 KB, 782x624) Image search: [Google]
goodbuys.png
210 KB, 782x624
Anything wrong with this list?

Was thinking of dropping Turok for some other games, as it's a bit overpriced for a legacy game.
>>
Get Orion dinosaur hunter
>>
fuk u
>>
>>321476383
can't speak for the other games you've got but i got the new order this sale and i've been digging the fuck out of it
>>
Is Ark any good? I can't watch any gameplay on it because everyone who plays it is an insufferable fag
>>
>>321476383
The original Turok is not worth 16 dollars.
Wait until it's like 5.
>>
>>321476383
take out everything except new order
>>
Took out Turok.
Mad max worth 21?
>>
>>321479535
From what I've been reading, they basically have all of the content they aimed for already, it has 3 updates a week. There's over 70 creatures, underwater sky and on land. Things are leveled. You can tame creatures above your level to protect you/ use as tool. Shelters are optional. It has leveling and crafting. There's plenty of stuff in the land, but exploring is dangerous. Multiplayer can vary, you can just play with friends if you don't want to deal with random assholes. It's more beneficial to work together rather than kill everyone you see.

That's about all I found out that made me add it. I like dinosaurs and the gameplay seems solid so why not?
>>
>>321480685
>>321479218
Definitely keeping The Order and Gat Out of hell .

I received a $50 steam gift card.
>>
>>321476383

Take out everything but Turok.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.