[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite vidya present of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 443x332
Favortie vidya present of all time?

https://youtu.be/mp9UqcfYZHM

#2 happened to me as well and its the reason the PS2 is still my favorite console
>>
>>321473641
>tfw consoles will never be plug and play ever again.
>>
>>321474479
Tfw Bundles will never include physical copies of the games anymore
>>
>>321473641
Look it's Atari Dumbledore
>>
File: 34566.png (248 KB, 1337x738) Image search: [Google]
34566.png
248 KB, 1337x738
>>321474479
>>321474891
>>
>>321474891
Most of the Wii U bundles do, that's probably only because even the biggest Hard Drive in them is only 32GB, though.
>>
>>321473641
Ilya?!?! Is That You ?!?!
>>
>>321476146
Just thinking about a kid opening their ps4 on christmas and having to wait hours for updates and games to download before he can play the damn thing..........it would ruin the moment for sure
>>
one year i got a box that had armored core 3 in it with a toy AC with removable parts and a T shirt with the AC3 boxart on it
>>
>>321476502
Got my nephew a Wii U this Christmas, made sure to update it before I gave it to him so he wouldn't have to deal with that shit.

Shame more people don't realize that's an option.
>>
>>321478201
You're a good man anon
>>
File: Arc_mbaa.png (39 KB, 180x344) Image search: [Google]
Arc_mbaa.png
39 KB, 180x344
>>321476225
That's clearly Arc
>>
My dad was pretty creative with his gifts back in the day. On one of my brother's birthdays, he gave him a wrapped up kool-aid jammers box filled with oranges with his actual gift at the very bottom of the box. It was Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
>>
File: Best Christmas Ever.jpg (28 KB, 256x187) Image search: [Google]
Best Christmas Ever.jpg
28 KB, 256x187
>>321473641
Literally the greatest kart racer ever.
>>
>>321473641
I was amp as fuck when I got a DS phat in 2004 because it was the one present I didn't know I was getting and my family had me convinced it was completely sold out and no where to be found for sale at launch.
>>
File: PS2 Wireless Controller.jpg (101 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
PS2 Wireless Controller.jpg
101 KB, 640x480
My stepdad bought me one of these around 2005 or 2006. He was really the only person in my family that would buy stuff I liked without explicitly asking me what I wanted. This controller was pretty good if you weren't playing something that needed quick responses, so it was great for JRPGs. The L2 and R2 buttons were way lower on the back of the controller, which is a feature I haven't seen another controller. I really loved that because I've got big hands. He died suddenly back in May of this year, and I've been looking for this controller but it's no where to be found in my appartment. I really wish I could use it one last time. Don't get rid of stuff you might one day want, /v/.
>>
>>321479225
When I got a Wii from my dad he placed it in a boot box. like big ol hiking boots. they told me to look inside and I went full Nintendo 64 Kid.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.