[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people RIGHT NOW paying $4.99 for a game I got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (77 KB, 302x173) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
77 KB, 302x173
>there are people RIGHT NOW paying $4.99 for a game I got in a $1.00 bundle eight months ago
>>
File: 1401120978362.png (120 KB, 421x404) Image search: [Google]
1401120978362.png
120 KB, 421x404
>no way to remove built-in DLC pack which is added to every shop and ruins the entire game progression
Why even fucking bother buying it instead of pirating an earlier version?
>>
DS2 has some weird DRM shit. Installation limit, you can get around it if you do something I forget before uninstalling
>>
>>321472159

Pirates are better than you, by your logic
>>
>>321472312
Or just limit yourself to the normal progression route.
>>
>>321472490
Oh sure.
Forgot to say that it also unlocks all ammo types by default apparently and you don't need to find them.
Good luck keeping your feeling of progress while sucking EA's dick.
>>
I got it for free on origin back when that promo code got passed around that let you download a bunch of titles that were under 10 bucks.
>>
>>321472368

Pirates are criminal scum. I'm not. I gave my $1 to charity and legally acquired five games in the process.
>>
>>321472641
I cant even remember the ammo types in DS2
>>
File: Untitled.png (20 KB, 644x137) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20 KB, 644x137
>RIGHT NOW there are people gladly paying $10 for a game that used to be $5 in every Steam sale

I wish I could just go back in time and buy the game for you helpless idiots so that I don't have to watch you waste money.
>>
File: Untitled.png (16 KB, 621x164) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16 KB, 621x164
>hundreds of idiots AT THIS VERY MOMENT are paying for a game that was free in September

Stop

please
>>
>>321472312
just ignore the stupid DLC weapons and armor and you'll be fine. having all the ammo unlocked isn't a big deal in my opinion.
>>
>>321472368
>being an informed shopper who seeks out the best price is the same as copyright infringement
>>
File: FCCFUCKINRIP.png (68 KB, 627x109) Image search: [Google]
FCCFUCKINRIP.png
68 KB, 627x109
>there are people paying Bethesda for games they didn't even make when they could've got them legitimately for free 2 years ago on GOG
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.