[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how is this game? Been thinking of getting it because it comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
So how is this game? Been thinking of getting it because it comes with an amiibo.
>>
Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>321462492
Good
Fun
Comfy
>>
It's shit like all other half-baked 2.5D kiddie platformers Nintendo has made in the past 5 years. Manchildren with Nintendo's dick up their ass will call it "comfy" but they are just fanboys who wouldn't give a shit if another company made the same game on another system. All the praise comes from desperate Wii U owners trying to justify their purchase.
>>
It's the second best Yoshi game in existance

Great difficulty curve, great replay value for collecting, they fixed the bonuses for level completion, comfy as fuck

It's only real flaw is that pay Yoshi games did so many boss ideas already that this game is easily the weakest since you have around 5 rehashes
>>
It's a 2 hour game and a mario re-skin. Not worth $15 yet you'll never find it for that price.

Pay $60 or fuck off you're not a true Nintendo fanboy who will blindly lap up this shovelware garbage and call it the most cutest comfy game ever.
>>
>>321462856

Whoa there kiddo calm down

NSMBU/NSLU and Tropical Freeze were great games
>>
>>321463012

>2 Hour game

Collectables are a thing that exist it's not about finishing the game
>>
>>321462908
>Great difficulty curve

Just fucking end it, seriously. How eager are you to mindless spill bullshit out of your mouth to justify your purchase? This game was shit and collecting gems is not fucking replay value, that mindless post purchase rationalization. Any game has replay value its literally subjective.
>>
>>321462856
>>321463012
>>321463328
hi
>>
>>321463012
On amazon alone, it's $45 for the US and £28 for the UK.
Your move.
>>
>>321462856
dude i know rite better spend the money on modern warfare or fallout they are a real gamers games not this kiddy fucking pokemon shit r u serious

who the fuck plays nintendo r u a fucking virgin or something can't get a girl
>>
>>321463012
I know you are just releasing steam because you got BTFO when Steam got shat on earlier, but man up. If your going to criticize game you never bought, at least make it educated and well written.
>>
>>321463552
$45

Forty five fucking dollars for what is essentially a polished kickstarter game.

You do realize the only reason this costs more than $2 is because Yoshi alone is worth $3 right? You're not paying $45 for a game that cost $1.50 to make, you're paying $50 to look at Nintendo whore out its mascots in an attempt to deceive their customer of how fucking useless and low-effort of a game Yoshi is.

I'm glad I got a wiiU just to expose the cult-tier brainwashing bullshit of Nintendos brand loyalists customer defence force.
>>
>>321463881
You literally haven't listed any flaws.
I haven't played it yet, but I doubt you have either.
>>
File: 1443932729947.png (110 KB, 275x326) Image search: [Google]
1443932729947.png
110 KB, 275x326
>>321463881
>I'm glad I got a wiiU just to expose the cult-tier brainwashing bullshit of Nintendos brand loyalists customer defence force.
>>
>>321463881
>I'm glad I got a wiiU just to expose the cult-tier brainwashing bullshit of Nintendos brand loyalists customer defence force.

Proof it
>>
>>321462492

It's great. Music is GOAT, the yarn and fabric environments are extra comfy, plenty of challenge getting collectibles.
>>
Hopefully better than Kirby rainbow curse. Not as good as the ds one, but with an unpleasant aesthetic
>>
File: 895.jpg (37 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
895.jpg
37 KB, 554x439
>>321462856
Except this game wasn't made by Nintendo itself, it come from original Goemon and Contra developers
>>
>>321464550
with help from the same people who did the aesthetics for Kirby's Epic Yarn
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.