[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS ORIGIN'S TIME TO SHINE! TALK ABOUT ORIGIN SALE,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: originxmassale001.jpg (21 KB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
originxmassale001.jpg
21 KB, 530x300
THIS IS ORIGIN'S TIME TO SHINE!

TALK ABOUT ORIGIN SALE, HIDDEN GEMS, GOOD PRICES, PICKUPS, YES/NOS
>>
>>321449964
lel
>>
>>321449964
I got the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for free.

All I needed. Gabe never gives me games with all the DLC free.
>>
>>321449964
>NOS
Origin
>>
Should i buy battlefront for $35?
>>
You mean how EA turned off the unsubscribe button when a lot of people's ToR subscription was about to expire?

You have to be a fool to have Origin on your computer.
>>
>>321450328
You'd have to be a fool to play TOR
>>
File: a lesson in economics.jpg (82 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
a lesson in economics.jpg
82 KB, 598x448
>black barbies = steam
>white barbies = origin
>shelf hangars = internet

they are giving out free copies of Jade Empire, tho
>>
>>321450314
Get the TunnelBear VPN, set it to Mexico, and get it for $24 + tax

I just did that and I'm installing now
>>
>>321450831
Just did this but my games are still pending. This is the second time I have done this, but i didn't have to wait the first time. What gives?
>>
>>321451215
What do you mean by pending? Did you use PayPal? I used a gift card and it worked just fine
>>
>>321451391
On my recent transactions it says the payment is still pending. I used a debit card if it matters.
>>
>>321451703
That's odd, not sure what's wrong then. I got the game really quickly after paying
>>
>>321449964
Any way to get BF4 in english and not polish?
If not then I don't care.
>>
>>321451842
Well fug, gonna have to wait until tomorrow to contact EA support.
>>
>>321450328
>EA turned off the unsubscribe button when a lot of people's ToR subscription was about to expire
based
>>
i downloaded it and set it to mexico now what?
>>
>>321453586
google the origin game store, find battlefront / any other game, put it in cart, log in, and the price should be lower but still in $
>>
>>321453586
>>321450831
>>
>>321449964
>buys star wars battlefornt on origin sale
>payment went through yesterday
>checks balance an hour ago
>$35 is back
>battlefornt is still on my account
>game still works
has something like this happened to anyone else on origin?
>>
>>321453724
>>321450831
Wouldn't mexican BF4 be limited to only spanish language?
>>
>>321454068
No xD
>>
>>321449964
>this could be the time for pc gaming to come back with actual physical discs, quality games, no drm and free choice where you buy your games and where not
>lol, lets just get fucked by the other digital only drm platform
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.