[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord will be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pjDhy2xG1XI8.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (126 KB, 878x494) Image search: [Google]
pjDhy2xG1XI8.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
126 KB, 878x494
Do you think Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord will be good?
>>
Looks good
>>
Hopefully, It's the only game I'm looking forward to.
>>
File: kingdom_come_deliverance.0.png (890 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kingdom_come_deliverance.0.png
890 KB, 1280x720
Mount and blade was never good.
Pic related has a chance of being decent though.
>>
Are they going to add a better system for controlling your units during battle? It's impossible to do any decent strategies with the system they have in the current M&B.
>>
>>321432989
Will probably be out when literally every user of /v/ died of old age.
>>
>>321434217
>Mount and blade was never good.
i'll shank ye ootsid tesco
>>
Ok so what does everyone want the most in II?

>Creating your own banner and symbols on flags, armors, shields etc
>Building castles and towns
>Active pause-mode like in cRPG games to be able to give the formation orders that you want, and also being able to switch from the normal mode to strategic mode during the battle so you can see your troops and the map and higlight them and move them ,give orders etc like in Total War games
>>
>>321436171
The active pause menu is cool. I really just want all the features in diplomacy + improved graphics and sound
>>
>>321436171
Larger battles and pause menu like you said.
>>
Yes.
>>
No.
>>
>>321432989
So long as we get 300 player multiplayer it'll be good.
>>
>>321434217

I'll drink from yer skull!!!!
>>
If it's as good as the first one, people will probably still be playing it a decade from its release. That and posting memes from it.
>>
>>321434217
What in Ragnar’s name did you just fucking say about me, you little Swadian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sargoth Axe Throwing Academy. I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Swadian land and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in pillaging and I am the top axe thrower in the king’s shieldwall. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will murder you with savagery the likes of which has never been seen before on Calradia, mark my fucking runes. You think you can get away with saying shit like that to me over the internet? Think again, Swadian. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Huscarls across Calradia and your fiefs are being scouted right now so you’d better prepare for the storm, peasant. The storm that wipes out your pathetic little thing your call your kingdom. You’re fucking dead, horse-user. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700 hundred ways and that’s just with my beard. Not only am I extensively trained in facial combat, but I have access to the entire Nord armory and I will use it to it’s full extent to wipe your miserable arse off of Calradia, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you. Maybe you would have held your fucking tongue, but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot! I will shit throwing weapons all over you and you will drown in them. You are fucking dead, kiddo. I will drink from your skull!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.