[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good games for pic related? Just got one for Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What are some good games for pic related? Just got one for Christmas
>>
>>321409243
How weeb do you wanna go?
>>
>>321409631
weeb is fine, as long as the gameplay is good
>>
>>321409901
Not him, but what games do you typicially like to play? RPGs, Beat-em-ups, what?
>>
>>321410039
RPGs & Platformers, also any games that do something unique or different.

I don't really like the pixellated "indie" style, unless the game is really good.

JRPGs are hit and miss, I don't usually enjoy grinding

I'm getting Patapon, and Dangonronpa next time there's a sale
>>
>>321410412
(and La Mulana EX)
>>
>>321409243
Is it possible to play "backups" on these?
>>
>>321409901
Well first of all make sure you don't update it so you can apply the whitelist hack which lets you play almost any Vita game on it.

Vita games i've played a lot of and would recommend:
Dragon's Crown (though it's oribably better on PS3)
MGS 2+3 HD (as above)
Freedom Wars
P4G
Muramasa
Danganronpa 1&2 (kinda like Ace Attorney meets Battle Royale, as wierd as that sounds)
Ys
Soul Sacrifice (might have trouble on the TV because of no touchscreen)
Wipeout 2048
Corpse Party Blood Drive (play the PSP ones first)
>>
>>321410412
Well, you have a slew of JRPGs to choose from. Tales of Hearts R, Dungeon Travelers 2, Trails of Cold Steel (which just came out recently) among others.

As well as some hunting games.
>>
>>321410695
goddammit i updated it. do I need to reformat it now?
>>
Ninja Gaiden Sigma plus 1 and 2.
>>
>>321410975
That's not how reformatting works... on like anything.
>>
>>321411286
i'm clearly not very educated about this.
>>
FREEDOM WARS
Shit is rad man
>>
>>321410539
If you mean pirating, then no.
>>
Pick up EDF2
>>
>>321410539
You can put TN-X and TNV-10 on the pstv and play playstation or psp games (.iso files).
>>
File: 1441695678632.png (866 KB, 796x952) Image search: [Google]
1441695678632.png
866 KB, 796x952
If you like dungeon crawlers:

Dungeon Travelers 2 (GOTY 2015)
Demon Gaze

If you like rhythm games:

P4DAN
Mikus

If you like JRPG:

Criminal Girls
Ateliers
P4G

If you like VN:

Steins;Gate

If you like Monster Hunting:

Soul Sacrifice Delta
Freedom Wars (Free* with PSplus this month)

If you like lewds:

Senran Kagura
Nep U

And a lot more.
>>
Get soul sacrifice delta and muramasa plus dlc. A bunch of stuff has been patched to work on the pstv, but it would always be good to do a quick google search before you pick up your next game.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.