[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get DayZ mod to work on arma2? It says I need ca_dubbing_counterattack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (36 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
36 KB, 460x215
How do I get DayZ mod to work on arma2? It says I need ca_dubbing_counterattack and ca_chernarus_chernarus.wp or something like that.
>>
maybe try typing the error into google
>>
Try getting ca_dubbing_counterattack and ca_chernarus_chernarus.wp.

Or something like that.
>>
Download the ccg launcher From their website.
From there You can play every dayz mod They host
>>
>>321402864
Do you have Combined Operations DLC?
>>
File: 86776.jpg (3 KB, 133x90) Image search: [Google]
86776.jpg
3 KB, 133x90
>>321403272
Yes
It works though there are no servers. I think they are gone.. The arma 2 dev announced they removed the free servers for some reason. So.. no DayZ then? Can anybody else check?
>>
>>321404292
Are you on the right version?
>>
>>321404519
I think so I downloaded all the arma games. Can you get into any servers?
>>
A FECKIN PAIR OF WOMEN'S KNICKERS!!
>>
>>321404629
You have to be on the beta patch. Right click game in library > Properties > Betas > Opt into Beta Patch
>>
>>321404837
Nope still no servers.
>>
>>321404292
You can play DayZ on CCG servers at least. The game is ass to play if you're a solo player though, I don't recommend it.
>>
Use dayzlauncher you cunt. When you will open it go in setting and allow http download, then go to mods and download all that shit (if you wont allow http download it will load slow af) like dayz epoch n shit. Then find your server and your golden to go
>>
>>321405089
My bad, it's listed as "legacy" now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.