[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's the grandmaster of my order, he lives quietly at weynon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: hesaidthatwhy.jpg (210 KB, 1226x1033) Image search: [Google]
hesaidthatwhy.jpg
210 KB, 1226x1033
He's the grandmaster of my order,
he lives quietly at weynon priory
near the city of Chorrol
>>
>>321402561

Near the city of Chorrol.
>>
>>321402561
just started a new game, still in the sewers

what class should I play /v/?
>>
>>321402685
Custom, you always make a custom class.

Come on man
>>
as someone who just started playing obliv as a spellsword
fucking hell
when does the magic bit get taken down a notch and the sword bit get taken up a notch?
I'm doing piddly damage with my steel greatsword and annihilating with my starter "cold touch" spell
my sword skill level is about 35 and destruction is 38
what gives?
>>
>>321402754
The sword is going to be much easier to level up, magic is a bitch to level up, especially with low use schools like illusion

The sword will be better than your spells mid-game but by the time both hit 100 you'll rely mostly on spells again. Also enchant your sword when you can.
>>
>>321402685
Go mage, and make some cool custom spells. I made one that paralyses your target, and while they're down it slowly eats away their health. If you do it while sneaking/invisible enemies don't notice, and if it doesn't kill your target, he doesn't know it's you when he gets back up.

Cool shit yo, wish you could do that in Skyrim
>>
>>321402754
Once you get high enough level both your spells and weapons will be useless.
>>
>>321402561
From my chest, from my chest in the reading room baby
>>
>>321402896
ahh the classic bareknuckle meta
>>
>>321402852
Unless you want to use console commands to skip out on it, you could just craft a cheap spell for stuff like illusion or conjuration where you buff/summon something for like 1 second and just run around doing that
>>
Let's get to bashing butts
>>
Holy shit. You have a huge fortified secret hideout with hundreds of Blades guarding it, but you decide to hide the most important item in the game in your goddamn drawer at some goddamn priory. Way to go dumbass.
>>
>>321403130
Near the city of Chorrol.
>>
>>321403130
how did they even find them anyway
nobody was supposed to know they existed
>>
>>321403130
>cloud ruler temple
>hundreds of blades

It's 20 guys and a 2 minute walk out of bruma.
>>
>>321402561
At least post the video senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHL7zyLsQ2k
>>
>>321402754
Depends on your Strength stat. High Strength lets you wreck shit with pretty much any sword/blunt weapon.

You probably also have high Intelligence/Willpower
>>
you you you you came

you sure you weren't followed?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.