[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I looked at one Neptunia game on Amazon and now this is happening.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I looked at one Neptunia game on Amazon and now this is happening.

I don't even own a Vita, Liam.
>>
>>321393153

>conception II
>>
>all_on_pc.jpg
>>
>>321393405
corpse party is on PC???
>>
>share a prime account with family
>friend jokingly sends me some ridiculous dildo
>that moment when I realized all the recommended items are now sex-related and its now in my amazon browsing history or whatever
Luckily I think there was some way to clear the history and reset the stuff
>>
>>321393153
What do you expect from a store that's trying to sell you items related to your interest?
>>
>>321393608
The first game was made in RPG Maker.
What do you think?
>>
>>321393608
Blood Drive is not confirmed yet, but given that the original is confirmed for coming to Steam and every other game bar Conception II (because ATLUS doesn't seem too interested in Steam just yet), it's highly likely.

XSEED has been on a role in terms of localization and if Shinovi Versus does well (which it likely will), you can bet that Blood Drive is next on the list.
>>
>>321393723
it's not there :(
>>
The universe is sending you a message
>>
I'm enjoying Conception 2
>>
>>321393796
it's up to 5pb and they hate PC
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.