[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw parents bought me an Xbox One with Halo 5, Master chief
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>tfw parents bought me an Xbox One with Halo 5, Master chief collection and Sunset Overdrive, and a PS4 with Star Wars Battlefront, Uncharted Collection and Bloodborne, and a $100 steam gift card
>tfw they didn't give me a fucking iPhone or any lego

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
WHAT THE FUCK MOM AND DAD

Christmas disappointments thread
>>
I have no friends or family.
Most interaction I've had is telling the Chinese delivery guy he had a nice watch and wished him happy holidays.
>>
ITT: Children with huge imaginations.

Here enjoy your sage fuckface
>>
>>321390078
>or any lego

You have to be 18 or older to be here.
>>
>>321390197
whats wrong with legos? better than playing phone games.
>>
>>321390146
>Didn't get any presents
Get good kid
>>
My parents got me a Mercedes CLS instead of CL like i wanted

i fucking hate them
>>
I asked for some fresh boxers and socks
I'm actually going to be pretty mad if I don't get boxers and socks
>>
File: ungrateful.jpg (57 KB, 358x578) Image search: [Google]
ungrateful.jpg
57 KB, 358x578
>this thread
>>
File: 1450080422440.jpg (636 KB, 1600x912) Image search: [Google]
1450080422440.jpg
636 KB, 1600x912
>>321390078
>no Lego

Shanahan a hahaha EAT SHIT WOJAK POSTER
>>
FUCK YOU DDAAAAD!!!!
WHY DID YOU GET ME THE SHITTY CAMRY INSTEAD OF A NEW FERARRI????????
NOW ALL THE GIRLS AT SCHOOL ARE GOING TO LAUGH AND GOSSIP ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!
NOW NO GUY WILL GO TO THE YEAR 6 GRADUATION WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOOOOOSHSSSHSHSH
>>
>>321390773
i'd be sad if I got an iphone too

>>321390816
you can get a much better car for the same price point than a camry
>>
>Extended family used to buy me a lego set every year growing up
>They just get me clothing that doesn't look good on me now because they figure I'm too old or not interested in lego any more
>Really just with they'd get me lego again

Oh well.
>>
I got a toilet brush in the form of a gun and a letter opener with ma name on it.
>>
>>321390926
BUUUUUUUT ALL THE GIRLS AT SCHOOL HAVE FERRARIS AND LAMBORGHINIS. HOW WILL I SELL A CAMRY AND BUY A NICE CHEAP CAR LIKE THAT!!!!?!?!? I WISH MY DAD WASN'T SUCH A JEW WITH HIS FUCKING MONEEEEEEEY!!!!!
>>
>get a bottle of blue label from my brother
>most expensive gift ive gotten in ten years

i fucking love that guy
>>
>>321390078
Way to troll.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.