[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got pic related for christmas. What games should I hunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: org3jksczpv5ilyfwngm.jpg (52 KB, 636x353) Image search: [Google]
org3jksczpv5ilyfwngm.jpg
52 KB, 636x353
Just got pic related for christmas.

What games should I hunt for?
I got Rise of Tomb Raider and Rare Replay.
>>
I wouldn't have any of those games for free.
>>
>>321386737
Halo 5 is the best multiplayer of all halos def get it.
>>
>>321386737
meh, I would pick from between Titanfall and Diablo
>>
>>321386737
Titanfall Deluxe Edition is £6 on the Xbone store and despite what /v/ likes to think, it's a fucking good game and shits on any FPS from this gen by a country mile. Ori and the Blind Forest is also £8 so that too. Then just some other stuff like Halo 5, Dead Rising 3, Sunset Overdrive, and any multiplats you fancy.
>>
Out of those options, fucking Diablo hands down.
>>
Halo 5 has great multiplayer.

Sunset Overdrive is worth a play

Tomb Raider is ight.
>>
>>321388990
From what I get the game only got hated because of Origin and the file size, which is pretty legitimate since Origin sucks.

Lucky I've got it on the Bone aswell. Titanfall is the shit.

>>321386737
Op, get Titanfall in the store, Forza Horizon 2 is fun as fuck aswell if you can get it off sale or used.
>>
>>321386737
Get the fuck out of here, fucking underage.
Go back to leddit.
>>
File: 1406101921567.jpg (46 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1406101921567.jpg
46 KB, 500x371
>>321390878
Victim complex?

The Bone is starting to look pretty good, especially next year.
>>
Forza Horzion 2 (Storm Island is only $5 so get that as well)
Ori and the Blind Forest
Buy Season 2 of Killer Instinct as if you have gold you will get Season 1 next month (Or buy both Combo Breaker editions if you aren't going to buy gold)
Captain King Collection is working these days if you like the Halos.
Sunset Overdrive is really cheap now and Fun when the game starts picking up pace near end game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.