[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell, should i buy this game? or is there other vidya like it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (66 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
66 KB, 460x215
Tell, should i buy this game? or is there other vidya like it on steam that is better?
>>
If you didn't liked Neptunia gameplay, don't buy it
>>
>>321378702
there's gonna be a super updated and way better version coming 2016
>>
>>321379201
Is there any indication that's coming to PC or is it just an assumption?
>>
>>321379201
aight, then i'll wait then i guess
>>
>>321378702
Stop shitposting degenerate weeb trash.
>>
It's a much better game than Neptunia but it still suffers from typical Compile Heart shenanigans like Recycled content up the ass, clashing textures, repetitive gameplay and just missed potential in general.

6/10 game and that's me being generous.
>>
>>321379771
Which is the best neptunia game in your opinion? do the others have to be played in order for the series to be good
>>
>>321379856
Re:birth3 is the best one out at the moment and not really, each game can be enjoyed on their own and i've played all of them.

Once you've played one Neptunia game that isn't the original on PS3 you've played them all and seen all the content that will be in future games like dungeons and enemies.
>>
>>321379856
rebirth 3 and the upcoming US release of megadimension neptunia v-ii are the best. Never play the original Neptunia non re;birth that game is ass. Megadimension is like a Nep game with an actual budget a big improvement. You dont have to play any of the other games but it will help you like the characters a lot more.
>>
>>321380194
Good deal, and any other similiar games on steam you like?
>>
File: 56747464.jpg (926 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
56747464.jpg
926 KB, 3840x2160
It's ok I guess. Feels like neptunia a bit but the interface isn't all colorful and the characters aren't autistic.

Soundtrack is surprisingly good.
>>
>>321380320
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition and Bubsy Two-Fur.
>>
why did they change tiara to white in the ADF version?

i dont understand
>>
You can buy The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. Looks more interesting
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.