[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having an issue where I consume an item in Witcher 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: p1.png (70 KB, 907x447) Image search: [Google]
p1.png
70 KB, 907x447
I'm having an issue where I consume an item in Witcher 3 with the Square button(X for Xbox), and for some fucked up reason it makes me consume 2 at once? How the fuck is this possible? It only started happening when I started using DS4Windows.

Anyone know what is going on and if there are other options besides this and InputMapper?
>>
>>321376530
do you have hide controller enabled?
>>
also, the d-pad doubles up too. You press up or down and it will go down or up twice. What the hell?
>>
>>321376982
yes

thanks for the reply
>>
>>321377243
then I dunno, I didnt have this issue with the witcher 3, Usually hiding ds4 fixes any issues.
>>
so out of nowhere I can play the game without any software? Was this always the case?

it seems like the game was reading the controller twice somehow, like it was reading DS4Windows and the controller natively at the same time. This honestly has never happened before, I'm like 28 hours into the game, so I'm confused as all hell.

That said at least my problem is seemingly over with.
>>
>>321377462

Didn't for me. Really weird how I can somehow play the game with the DS4 natively when im pretty sure i couldn't before
>>
>using a ds4 on pc

Absolutely retarded
>>
>>321378170
its the best pc controller
>>
>>321378170
>Wanting to use a good controller on your PC

Is it upsetting that your hands are too fat for the superior controller, anon?
>>
>>321378170

how is it retarded? It's what I have aside from a gamecube controller and standard KB+Mouse.

I won't deny that the Xbone controller is pretty comfy, but I don't own one. So seriously, how is it retarded? Is anything you don't like "retarded"?
>>
Are you using a custom mapper like xinput?
>>
>>321378678

I was a long time ago, but any time I tried to play Metal Gear Rising while having it installed caused the game to crash, so I removed it.
>>
>>321377515
Yes, with one of the newer patches, DS4 works without software. Using DS4 tool will register 2 button presses.
>>
>>321379634

Mystery solved. Thanks anon.
>>
>>321378306
>>321378425
>>321378646
Baited so hard
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.