[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the worst Tales of protagonist? My vote goes for this faggot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Yuri_Status_(ToVS).png (850 KB, 389x558) Image search: [Google]
Yuri_Status_(ToVS).png
850 KB, 389x558
Who is the worst Tales of protagonist? My vote goes for this faggot.
>>
File: latest.jpg (119 KB, 393x769) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
119 KB, 393x769
Anyone that disagrees should see a doctor because you have brain cancer
>>
>>321364310
>this is bait.jpg
>>
File: Luke_Status_(Long_Hair).jpg (28 KB, 318x500) Image search: [Google]
Luke_Status_(Long_Hair).jpg
28 KB, 318x500
>590 replies and 128 images omitted. Click here to view.

Actual worst Tales of protagonist is Luke. Of the games I played anyways.
>>
>>321364310
Here's your (OP)

We all know who the true worst is. Disregard the cutie behind him, it's the only picture of Asbel I had saved, obviously
>>
>>321364310
I dont know. He seemed really human to me. Took things into his own hands when no one else would. I dont even hate the main characters. I only hate the ones that have over the top anime wardrobes. Thats probably why Vesparia my favorite of the series. Everyone is just down to Earth and look great.
>>
Tales protag always suck, I always take them out of the party then fill my party with as many cute girl as possible
>>
>>321364890
Liar, you can't do that.
>>
>>321364957
You can in any Tales game not called Zestiria. Even Xillia 2 you can kick Luger out in NG+ at least.
>>
>>321364763
So you didn't play any of them
>>
>>321365116
Appropriate, since Zestiria has one of the best protagonists of the series. In that he's the least bad of them, anyways
>>
File: 1402109265624.jpg (140 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1402109265624.jpg
140 KB, 700x700
>>321364475

Ruca is cute
>>
>>321366418
Well this might be decent. I'll have to check the boorus and panda now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.