[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Demon's Souls >Flamelurker >oh shit this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151003_024533.jpg (25 KB, 314x300) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151003_024533.jpg
25 KB, 314x300
>Demon's Souls
>Flamelurker
>oh shit this guy doesn't fuck around!
>after a couple of tries manage to beat it
>next boss is literally 5 feet away
>oh fuck that's a cool dragon
>get one shotted by just looking at it for too long
>go back to Nexus so I can touch the demon inside of Maiden to get ready for fight
>come back
>It's the easiest fucking fight in the game if you can even call it a fight
>all other Archdemons are pisseasy as fuck
>even the final boss is a slug man that does absolutely nothing

Why is this allowed?

Hardest Souls game my butt.
>>
I dont think anyone claims it's the hardest. DS2 is probably the hardest, due to it's heavy reliance on throwing a lot of dudes at your at once.

Hardest =/= best.
>>
Oh yeah and Old Monk isn't even a boss at all.
>>
>>321358986
OP here. I still love the game but I think Dark Souls 1 is harder than it. Haven't tried 2 yet but Demon's Souls is often said to be the hardest.
>>
>>321359049
Old Monk is theoretically the hardest boss in the series unless you are some sort of offline faggot.
>>
>>321359231
I've never heard people saying DeS is the hardest. Best, sure, a lot of people feel that way. DS2 was also my least favorite, btw. I didn't even finish it because it feels a lot less fair than DeS and DaS1.
>>
Demons souls had the best atmosphere since it was more connected to its roots in kings field which really focused on that. Who told you it was the hardest, it even has the grass spam
>>
>>321358858
It's not a matter of being hard. DeS was a masterpiece of level, enemy, and sound design. Each boss and area has a well-thought out theme and unique approaches to completing them. The amount of love put into the game is almost directly transfered to the player's enjoyment of the game. It's not often a game can do that.
>>
>>321359304

>Try to help people against dads
>Get summoned as monk
>I just wanted to help
>>
>>321359470
Can confirm. But I've never played KF so at least it's still looks cool on it's own.
>>
demons souls was the hardest because when you played it you didnt have 5 years experience being a metagamer building dark wraiths for every weapon and dreaming souls memes every night. how many bosses did you know exactly how to beat before you faced them? and false king is harder than flamelurker unless you suck
>>
>>321360341
Gameplay isnt anything amazing but the world had a lot of effort put into it and the sound track is really atmospheric. 4 is at least worth playing.
>>
>>321360616
>False King
>hard
His entire fight is just
>watch the long windup
>dodge the obviously telegraphed attack
>hit him for free damage on his year-long recovery
>repeat until dead
>>
>>321360616
I respect your opinion anon.

I love you
>>
>>321360923
and flame lurker is easier it literally does not matter what direction you roll
>>
>>321361210
Flamelurker also hurts you just by being close, he's aggressive and fast as fuck, and hits like a freight train. Not to mention his boss area is covered in patches of lava that hurt like hell.
>>
they made dragon god easier
>>
>>321361363
Yes but there are plenty of pillars to hide behind anon. ALL of his attacks do NOTHING until he sidesteps.
>>
>>321361363
Purple flame shield basically invalidates flame lurker.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.