[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this game has peaked my interest. The only thing is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_-_Boxart.jpg (139 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_-_Boxart.jpg
139 KB, 322x400
So this game has peaked my interest.

The only thing is that I've never played a Xenoblade game before and have little to no experience with JRPG's. But open worlds and mechs are hard for me to pass up.

Would you guys recommend this to me?

Also, decided to make a new thread in hopes of getting unbiased feedback. And yes I'm aware that looking for unbiased feedback on /v/ is like hunting for sasquatch. Just thought I'd give it a try.
>>
Its good. If you have a Wii U its a must buy.
>>
It's alright. It plays like an mmo and the mech plays almost exactly like being on foot, just you'll be able to fly.
>>
>>321324230
The battle mechanics never gets better but the world is impressive. If you have a wiiu definitely because there's no other jrpgs
>>
>>321324230
It's super easy to dump tons of hours just exploring and doing quests. Combat is a little bit less action oriented abd I was expecting more like pso2, but it's fun in that it's a different combat system than what most jrpgs in that it's position based
>>
really, did it "peak" your interests, you fucking illiterate buffoon?
>>
>>321325073
>The battle mechanics never gets better

Ground combat can actually get pretty indepth.

Doll combat is aug the fuck up to ohko your target.
>>
>>321325329
That's good to know. I don't mind if there's a bit of turn based combat aspects to the game. It's only a turn off for me if the entire game is like that.
>>
>peaked
DIE FAGGOT
>>
>>321325454
Mistakes like that are a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world anon.
>>
>>321325917
Bump the thread more please :^)
>>
piqued*
>>
>>321326282
There's already a decent X thread up, I dont mind using this one to shit on your fucking stupidity.
>>
Play it on mute because the ost and voice acting are complete garbage.
>>
>>321326418
It was a bit too biased imo. I can't bear to take those type of opinions. :^)
>>
>>321326581
Not an issue for me. As long as the actual game is fun, then I can overlook everything else.
>>
File: 1443713310036.jpg (10 KB, 179x124) Image search: [Google]
1443713310036.jpg
10 KB, 179x124
>>321324230
>peaked my interest
>peaked
>>
>>321324793
>It plays like an mmo

There goes my interest for this game.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.