[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best controllers for an iPhone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What are the best controllers for an iPhone?
>>
>buying a controller for your phone

LOL
>>
>>321321315
On this note, why have we yet to get a Bravely default port on IOS?
>>
>iPhone
Re and such.
>>
Xperia Play

...LOL
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 1334x750
If you fags haven't played Implosion Never Lose Hope get out
>>
>>321321315
>What are the best controllers for an iPhone?
braindead consumers
>>
>>321323092
I think he wants to have games to play
>>
>>321323242
There are plenty to play but IOS is filled with mostly shovelware
>>
>>321323242
Thus the LOL
>>321323098
Looks awful
>>321323106
chuckled/10
>>
we can at least agree that IOS>Android for gaming, unless you're emulating that is.
>>
>>321324269
Only because everybody and their dog tries to support iOS because they think that's where the money is.
>>
>>321321315
Jailbreak + Dualshock 3 + pirated apps
>>
>>321321315
Just stocked up on games for an upcoming roadtrip:
TWEWY (awesome so far)
Zenonia 5 (awesome so far but alot of ptw stuff)
Dragon Quest 5 (haven't started yet, what do you guys think of it?)
Battleheart Legacy (haven't started yet, what do you guys think of it?)
Chaos Rings (started it, pretty nice so far but I have no idea how the puzzles work)
>>
>>321325386
just a heads up, there is a hidden ending in chaos rings and an alternate storyline
>>
>>321325386
Get the infinity blade games while they're a dollar each familia
Dragon quest 4&5 are the best of the series aside from 8
>>
>>321325864
>8
>>
Steelseries stratus wireless if you're iOS.

An OTG adapter and a wired 360 if you're not a faggot.
>>
>>321321315
PC emulator
Oh yeah, sorry I was talking about Android.
iPhone?
HAHAHAHAHA great job wasting money, wannabe.
>>
>>321325660
Seems like the type of game that would have that
>>321325864
Out of storage :\
Probly set with what I have anyway
>>
Sixaxis
Sixaxis pair tool
All android emulators, plus a couple of cut down ports (XCOM)

My S4 is dying, I'm probably going to get a marked down S5 and then no more new phones until Dolphin has progressed enough along with the hardware (but the drivers are the biggest problem honestly) to run more games at playable speeds.

Honestly the biggest things impeding 'proper' handheld gaming on phones is controllers with decent form factors and APIs. Most GPU drivers are fucked to hell as well, making progress on shit like Dolphin completely moot until the manufacturers unfuck their shit themselves. Nvidia gave me a bit of hope but they pissed it all away doing the wrong shit. They should have improved Tegra more, offered it WAY more widely, and offered lower cost versions for non-flagship phones. Then we would have at least solved the API and driver problem, and Tegrazone would have mattered.

But how to kill Unity?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.