[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We talk about 2015 and why it was shitty like every other year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 2015.jpg (712 KB, 3599x869) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
712 KB, 3599x869
ITT: We talk about 2015 and why it was shitty like every other year.
>>
I mean it was better than 2014
>>
>>321318615
best year for a while tbqh
>>
>>321318615
This year was great.
>>
Favorite moments:

Playing Besiege with /v/ during the initial two weeks. /v/ collectively discovered a bunch of glitches, including the Chaos Engine, which completely changed the game.

During that same time period, SVU released its #GG episode. This was the climax of GaymerGayte. It turned into /v/'s baneposting for a while. GO HOME GAMER GIRL. This video was put together and shows the Chaos Engine from Besiege.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0

Other shit I enjoyed: Toddposting, goldface/bloodborne faggotry,

Outside of all this meme garbage, I like how Cloud has once again become the Lightning of Final Fantasy. FFVII remake, Dissidia, World of FF, FF Explorers, and of course, Smash Bros. Just think, we actually have a game where Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac Man, Ryu, Cloud, and Bayonetta are all playable characters. If you were to post the current smash 4 roster on /v/ three years ago, we'd all be calling it a fake.

Square Enix is becoming the best company ever again, and I hope they don't fuck it up. These years of Lightningshit has become unbearable. Nier 2 by fucking Platinum was all I needed to reverse the dark age of SE (although I hope we get TWEWY2 soon).
>>
>>321318685
>better than the year of the gaymergayte

not really that difficult
>>
One of the best things that happened is that Kojima got fired from Konami. Yes, it sucks Silent Hills was cancelled, but that also means Kojima is given even more free reign to do what he pleases and he never has to work on metal gear ever again. MGS should have ended with MGS4, but Kojima decided to go full george lucas and make shitty prequel after prequel, then he also allowed that abomination called MGR:R to come out.
>>
>>321318615
this year was good

big games actually delivered on some things and there were a lot of cool surprises - cities:skylines, ori etc.
>>
File: 1431068125341.png (420 KB, 550x618) Image search: [Google]
1431068125341.png
420 KB, 550x618
I think it was pretty great. Nintendo's practices disappointed (especially on the microtransactions front), but on the game side it was solid all around.

Bloodborne, Undertale, Disgaea 5, Super Mario Maker and Dragon Quest Heroes are games I enjoyed a ton this year.
>>
I liked this year.

I liked it a lot more than last year, at least. I played a not of games that I liked and even the ones that were "blunders" weren't really as catastrophic as blunders tend to be with few exceptions

It's the first year I've been happy about video games in years and it makes me hopeful for 2016 and VR and shit.
>>
I had no problem with this year. Dying Light was a good way to start it, Witcher 3 was very fun, Arkham Knight had an incredible art style, Battlefront pushed the standards of graphics once again, MGSV wasn't bad, Mad Max wasn't bad for a movie licensed game, Bloodborne was good, Pillars of Eternity wasn't bad... and there are plenty of other games I didn't even play but look good, like Tomb Raider.

My least favorite part of the year was probably MKX. That was a bit of a clusterfuck.
>>
shit year? Undertale came out this year fucking idiot /pol/ user
>>
>>321320850
>hates pol
>likes undertale
hello tumblr
>>
>>321321078
ok? I go on tumblr? 50% of this site are tumblr users now.

If you haven't noticed the world loves tumblr users and hates /pol/ users.

While I enjoy tumblr and good games have fun jerking off to your nationalist memes.
>>
>>321318615
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
File: 2015 PC offering.jpg (3 MB, 5508x1880) Image search: [Google]
2015 PC offering.jpg
3 MB, 5508x1880
>>321318685
Yeah. Although to be honest, 2014 was the year Dragon Age Inquisition won GOTY so you can't really lower the bar anymore.
>>
>>321321729
NORMALFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>321319361
fuck you you meme spouting autist
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.