[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save Atlus /v/? I thought being doomed to persona
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: Atlus.jpg (633 KB, 1215x857) Image search: [Google]
Atlus.jpg
633 KB, 1215x857
How do we save Atlus /v/?

I thought being doomed to persona weebshit was the worst that can happen. Now everything (SMT proper, SMT x FE) is becoming weebshit.

When was the last time Atlus made a good non-MegaTen game (actually developed, not just published)?
>>
>>321317885
SMT IV Final looks okay to be honest
>>
>>321317885
>still posting the pic with argilla from SJWsaga on the "Atlus then" side and a sexy chick on the "Atlus now" side
You smtfags are plain retarded
>>
>>321317885
You whined more about the games you liked instead of buying them. I bet you own a flash card and don't even own any of the "SMT" games you claim to like. Feel free to post a time stamped pic and prove me wrong.
>>
>>321317885
Atlus was always low class crass from japan

you just notice it more now because hopefully you're a mature learned adult.
>>
>>321318346
>SJWsaga

Literally, what?
>>
>>321317962
All the advertising is weeb as fuck
>>
>>321317885
>When was the last time Atlus made a good non-MegaTen game (actually developed, not just published)?

Radiant Historia, 2010?
>>
>>321317885
>SMT x FE

They've officially labeled it Atlus x FE. It's no longer considered a SMT spinoff.
>>
>>321318440
Wow its almost like SMT and SMT II didnt get an official release!
>>
>>321319019
It's not far off from the aesthetic and atmosphere of the other games.
>>
>>321319043
lol, I prefer to interpret that as them admitting that Atlus character IP is basically SMT and nothing else.
>>
File: PERSONA.png (312 KB, 897x518) Image search: [Google]
PERSONA.png
312 KB, 897x518
Weebs will be weebs , the only thing you can do is remain hardcore

>>321318346
>Space Hindus turning into Demons and eating each other
>SJWshit
>>
>>321319032
Ill give you that
>>
>well-written characters are now for SJWs
s m h
>>
>>321318691
>The main game's theme is Hinduism, which is a religion of faggotry and PROGRESSIVE ;)
>The girls in the game are muff eating dykes who need no man and the boys are weak progressive mouth pieces, who are annoying as fuck
>sera is a normal woman being forced by the embryon to become a Hindu dyke faggot or be "derezzed" basically
>angel is the villain because, Angel=Christianity=/=hindu=PROGRESSIVE
>the 'NEW AGE" shit is shoved down sera's and the players throat from beginning to end
>>321319215
>p-persona fag
Go back to tumblr Rasen
>>
>>321319179
Persona is bigger than SMT to atlus now

Unless you mean MegaTen as a whole

>tfw teddie is more important to atlus than jack frost now
>tfw no jack bros 2 for PS VR
>>
>>321319179
Or that FE became the main focus, and it would be dishonest calling it SMT.
>>
>>321319416
It's neither

It's Awakening x Persona, the two shitty dumbing downs of two good franchises
>>
>>321319215
>Dating simulators
>not videogames

*pic unrelated
>>
>>321319215
>deep dog
It's been a while.
>>
File: 1431911473376.jpg (25 KB, 567x425) Image search: [Google]
1431911473376.jpg
25 KB, 567x425
>>321319624
>That one guy who flat out refuses to admit P3 saved persona and Awakening saved fire emblem after getting killed by radiant dawn
>>
>>321319936
Who gives a shit if 'saving' means making it absolute garbage that directly panders to retards who could not give a shit about the actual game as long as they get their masturbation material?

At best you're going to get a vague likeness of what once was which only serves to remind you that the franchise will never be the same again.
>>
File: SMTfans.jpg (18 KB, 214x214) Image search: [Google]
SMTfans.jpg
18 KB, 214x214
>every smt thread has "le persona is ebil >:^(" faggotry
>yet personacucks are the losers
Are smtfags the worst fanbase on /v/?
>>
>>321319019
Luckily that doesn't mean anything
>>
File: 1324778953203.jpg (33 KB, 885x810) Image search: [Google]
1324778953203.jpg
33 KB, 885x810
>>321320074
>That one guy who refuses to admit that persona and fire emblem always had fap material
>>
File: feminist tears.jpg (49 KB, 625x393) Image search: [Google]
feminist tears.jpg
49 KB, 625x393
>>321320082
Yeah all 5 of them
>>
>>321320464
>that one guy who pretends that because a couple of female characters were popular the franchise was always neptunia tier neckbeard pandering
You either did not play the old games or are being deliberately dishonest, in either case fuck off

You may as well say that Megaman is a weeaboo fanservice game too because it has about as much as old FE
>>
>>321320074
>Who gives a shit if 'saving' means making it absolute garbage that directly panders to retards who could not give a shit about the actual game as long as they get their masturbation material?
Versus the retards who like shitty one note characters and story, gameplay which is either too basic or fucks it up, has a fanbase which always bitches about "WHY NO NOCTURNE 2, WHY YOU MAKE GAMES THAT AREN'T SMT?", or has a retarded autistic fanbase which forces memes to degrees that reddit will consider extreme right?

>At best you're going to get a vague likeness of what once was which only serves to remind you that the franchise will never be the same again.
Maybe if you idiots told your friends to play previous games, it wouldn't end up as it is now faggot
>>
>>321320082
They are poor lost souls who'll see the light through her prayers.
>>
>>321317885
>ATLUS NOW
>image of a stream advertising an anime that didn't involve atlus in any way
>>
>>321320941
Why are you so obsessed with fanbases?

The issue is that the games are not directly inferior because they pander to the weeaboos who don't care about the franchise or gameplay and just want waifu self insert shit with some easy gameplay to go along with it (no genuine challenge or complexity allowed though, everything must be beatable through sheer time investment), which makes the games bad and not like the rest of the franchise.

I'll be the first to admit Nocturne especially has a shit fanbase, but that didn't affect the quality of the games. Nocturne 2 never appeared after all, while the shitty waifu anime knockoffs did, and actually killed the original franchises in doing so because plebs who don't actually like SRPGS/SMT style RPGs on their own merits came for the shitty anime self insert garbage latch on instead
>>
>>321319386
>The main game's theme is Hinduism, which is a religion of faggotry and PROGRESSIVE ;)

So, all hindus are faggots and hence are also progressives? Also there were no homosexual implications in the game. I don't get it.

>The girls in the game are muff eating dykes who need no man and the boys are weak progressive mouth pieces, who are annoying as fuck

So, a game should always depict female characters needing a man for it not to be SJWshit? Like disney?

>boys are weak progressive mouth pieces, who are annoying as fuck

I don't get this

>sera is a normal woman being forced by the embryon to become a Hindu dyke faggot or be "derezzed" basically

You are using words I am unfamiliar with. "derezzed"? Is that a tumblr jargon?

>angel is the villain because, Angel=Christianity=/=hindu=PROGRESSIVE

Angel=Christianity because of "Angel"? Also there's that word again, "progressive"

>the 'NEW AGE" shit is shoved down sera's and the players throat from beginning to end

I don't see any relevance to SJW
>>
Just put Dante back in one game again.
>>
>>321321842
>So, all hindus are faggots and hence are also progressives? Also there were no homosexual implications in the game. I don't get it.
Replay the game then, you will see
>So, a game should always depict female characters needing a man for it not to be SJWshit? Like disney?
Modern Disney? Anyways, as I said THE ARE MUFF EATING DYKES WHO NEED NO MAN basically this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1gortW-Zs
>You are using words I am unfamiliar with. "derezzed"? Is that a tumblr jargon?
Watch Tron
>Angel=Christianity because of "Angel"? Also there's that word again, "progressive"
you have to be blind not to see the symbolism
>I don't see any relevance to SJW
How isn't the NEW AGE shit not SJW?
>>
>>321322362
You are such a repugnant under aged cock sucker that uses SJW to b8 people into a response
>>
>>321319125
what is the iOS ports?
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1280x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1280x953
>>321320082
>>321101467
vs
this thread
>>
>>321317885
>When was the last time Atlus made a good non-MegaTen game

EOU2 came out a few months ago, for starters. SMTIV Final looks pretty good, too. Even Persona 5 looks pretty great. I don't think Atlus needs saving, they're one of the few devs I still trust. Don't know what to think of #FE, but at worst it will still probably be decent.

You're shitposting image is outdated btw, anon-sempai.
>>
File: 1450390877439.jpg (48 KB, 640x325) Image search: [Google]
1450390877439.jpg
48 KB, 640x325
>>321321842
dont respond
>>
>>321322362
Like what? The relationship between Serph and Heat? Gale and Lupa? So rivalry and camaraderie are now homosexual?

Again, by that logic, Ayla from CT can now be considered an SJW character?

Sorry about that. I'm no fan of the tron series. Back to the point being

Was she forced? She didn't have a choice

I see the symbolism, what I don't see is the relevance of the clash of religions to SJW, wait, ok. So SJW as an adjective can also apply to certain games that has the same idea/form of conflicting factions. Ok I get it.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.