[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jeanne d'Arc is greatest of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Jeanne_d'Arc_Coverart.png (228 KB, 256x448) Image search: [Google]
Jeanne_d'Arc_Coverart.png
228 KB, 256x448
Jeanne d'Arc is greatest of all time
>>
>>321317029
why?
>>
>>321317029
Yeah it's a pretty good game
>>
Pretty great game, although I wasn't a fan of the chibi character models. It felt rad as fuck chaining kills as the hero characters though.
>>
>>321317029
It's in the top 5 PSP games for sure.
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
The difference between heroes and rest of the party made it hard to balance the party, and that sucks because the game level scales on you.
>>
>>321317029

I bought this years ago but I always drop it maybe 10 hours in. I just get bored. Also

>Joan of arc dies
>Wonder how they're going to handle this in the game
>Her childhood friend ends up dying in her place and the game just keeps going after that part

Bravo Japan.
>>
>>321317787
Teep
Shortened variation of the ethnic slur Teeper/TPR/Trailer Park Redneck, used to describe a particular breed of White Trash.
>>
>>321318413
I got a bit into it but stopped playing too, it's not bad or anything, I just dont care for SRPGs that much I guess. I'll finish it at some point

also got the same feeling with the first disgaea game although I'm at the beginning of that one. these kinds of games just feel too slow for me and im also pretty bad at them
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>321317029
Crispy.
>>
>Roger is strong as fug when he betrays you
>weak as shit when you get him back

this trope is terrible
>>
File: 1446794240808.jpg (43 KB, 512x203) Image search: [Google]
1446794240808.jpg
43 KB, 512x203
It's not even the best on PSP. That distinction goes to the Trails in the Sky games.
>>
File: VH1-2_screens.jpg (755 KB, 2560x960) Image search: [Google]
VH1-2_screens.jpg
755 KB, 2560x960
>>321317029
It's alright, but it's stuck on the same platform with WotL and LUCT which kinda instantly fucks it over. I just wish Vandal Hearts games got proper re-releases for PSP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.