[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at the bit with the blotchling and bloody baron. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
I'm at the bit with the blotchling and bloody baron. How the fuck am I supposed to progress? There are several ghost I'm supposed to kill without any health items and the alternative is fighting the blotchling which blocks every attack I make.
>>
>>321309050
Just kill the botching, it's easier.
>>
>>321309313
It blocks every attack I make. How do I damage it?
>>
Bump, how do I kill the blotchling
>>
switch it to easy if you're that bad EleGiggle
>>
>>321310427
I'm not that bad I can dodge him, just how do I attack him? He seems to guard everything.
>>
Well if you have a save from before the quest then I suggest that you use it. Use the bestiary or the wikia to find out what a botchling is weak against, what sign and oil. If you don't have the oil, then find or buy the ingredients for it.

What level are you and what level is the quest?
>>
>>321310628
no idea i just killed the ghosts

you'll have to learn how to fight wraiths eventually as they're pretty common (and among the more annoying enemies)
>>
I think it's normal difficulty. No matter what I do it just remains full health
>>
Just save the fetus or whatever it is, I remember that quest being hard as fuck. Don't give up anon
>>
>>321310628
>>321309404
stun him you fag, git gud lmao kid
>>
Don't attack the botchling for fuck sake
Use Yrden? The one that puts a sign on the ground and fight them inside there, mix with Quen
>>
>Brew Specter oil
>Quen
>Yrden
>mash X/Square/Whatever the fuck
>Win
>>
>>321310835
I can get through the first wave but there's even more in the second and they just gang up on me.

>>321311056
Maybe I can experiment with magic but nothing seems to work. Might have to try and take the ghosts.
>>
>>321311432
>magic
breh you're gonna get buttfucked at a low level without yrden
>>
>>321311432
>not using signs and alchemy as much as possible

It's like you want to loose
>>
Okay I'll try yrden, I haven't been using magic at all
>>
I struggled on that bit too on my first playthrough. Mostly because I didn't have a fucking clue what to expect and I didn't have a chance to prepare.
>>
>>321311432
>just gang up on me
Dodge and counter, you god damn nooblet

Keep trying, until you git gud enough to fight groups.
>>
File: 1397073563898.jpg (8 KB, 221x311) Image search: [Google]
1397073563898.jpg
8 KB, 221x311
>mfw I attacked the babby and it went ape shit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.