[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
What went wrong?
>>
hipster protagonist
>>
hopefully nothing I just bought this game >:|
>>
They got rid of cole macgrath, he could've been as good as famous as Nathan Drake but NOOOO...

I'm still a little hurt that Cole is dead for good, that lightning bolt at the end of infamous 2 gave your dickle a tickle but they say "they want it real life".
>>
>>321307249
base was good. too short contents
>>
Terrible writing
Dull city
not enough content
>>
File: tmp_32493-OYhwH83-124555954.png (322 KB, 534x400) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32493-OYhwH83-124555954.png
322 KB, 534x400
Zero enemy variety
Dead city
Boring story
Lack of content
Mission variety was non existent
Shit characters other than Reggie
Crap powers

Infamous 1 and 2 felt like it took a lot of inspiration from comics and vidya in general with its goofy plot, villains and settings. You had a boss fight against a garbage man in his garbage tower for fucks sakes.

Second Son on the other hand felt like a modern Hollywood movie adapting a comic book. Everything had to be grounded and fit in a realistic setting. The game didn't get to infamous tier until the final section of the city, and by then the game was over.
>>
It wasn't called Infamous 3 and focused on Cole.
>>
Protag us a faggot and every power is a recolour with slight differences
>>
File: 1422797684967.png (230 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1422797684967.png
230 KB, 500x500
>>321307249
Not much, it was a great game.
>>
>>321311306
>every power is a recolour with slight differences

This so much. I was so blatantly lazy of the developers to do that. With infamous 2, you only got two powers but there substantially different from each other. With this game, you get the same shit over and over again but with different coats of paint. I really hope this game just gets pushed aside as a spin-off and we get our true infamous 3 game
>>
too short and concrete powers are useless because you don't even get them until the very end.
>>
File: infamous.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
infamous.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
>>321307249
Focus on graphics and not gameplay. aka the modern AAA video game problem

It is beautiful though
>>
>>321313725

Too bad it's wasted on a dull city instead of making another good fictional one
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.