[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else unable to connect to EA Online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84 KB, 1200x720
Anyone else unable to connect to EA Online?
>>
No?
>>
Seems like Ddos attack on EA.
>>
>>321296773
really?
>>
>>321296773
Tweet:

PhantomSquad

@USPhantomSquad

Attacks on #Steam and #Origin started by us. We'll take over SEN and XBL soon...

#PhantomSquad
#LizardSquad
#offline
#psndown
#xbldown
>>
>>321296895
steam is up tho
>>
>>321296086
I just wanted to play BF4. I need that fucking Desert Eagle unlocked already.
>being edgy enough to hack servers for the sole purpose of being edgy
>>
Origin its UP.
>>
>>321296895
I hate those fucking hate neckbeards who think they're so cool because they know how to ddos. Hate to break it to them, but most people know how and can do it.
>>
>>321296086
Hey, Pete, is the BC2 scene still vibrant, or did everyone except RUs and BRs getting it in Steam sales give up on it and move on?
>>
did lizard squad compromise my data? should i change passwoods?
>>
>>321298383
They're teenagers anon. Hopefully anyone old enough to grow a beard has grown out of that shit.
>>
>>321298513
Not him, but i tell you.
The rule applies to every single FPS.
When a new title is released, everyone moves there.
Only elitist and jerks still play the same game years after the sequel's release.
This applies extremely well to BC2 and BF3.
>is the scene still vibrant
It depends, do you enjoy playing with max level 50kkk kills recorded faggots with a kd\r of 20?
>>
>>321298741
Ah, that blows. BC2 was a bunch of fun.
>>
>>321298513
>>321298741
I'm in Europe, and there are a bunch of servers that are constantly full with anything from clueless noobs to veritable wizards and in between.

I still play BC2 because everything after was shit.
Except maybe jets in BF3, but only on operation firestorm.
>>
>>321298741
I played BC2 on PS3 a few weeks ago and there were maybe 6 people online.

Also tried BF3 and it's been completely taken over by South Americans.
>>
>>321298513
I play BC2 everyday and there are full servers all the time, still a popular game. Lots of new people have been playing because of sale.

That's a bummer it's down right now.. was about to hop on and play
>>
maybe it's isil, I got an email saying that my ea account's email was changed to some gibberish
>>
Tired BC2 yesterday it sucks now compared to BF3, It was fun back in PS3 days. Still Bf3 is the smoothest most fun of modern fields. 4 maps suck huge balls.
>>
>tfw BC2 blue screens on my computer since I got a new motherboard

A shame since I really enjoyed the game.
>>
>Bought battlefront on sale yesterday because I liked the alpha and beta
>DDOS faggots won't let me get into it
welp
>>
>>321301642
But BF3 got worse maps
>>
>>321296895
They did this shit last Christmas too iirc. Kinda feel bad for them if that's how they choose to spend their time on Christmas.
>>
>>321296086
BC2 was taken offline permanently at 12:01 PST last night Anon. Sorry.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.