[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /v/ think of this? I didnt pay attention to the threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 9
File: cisquisition.jpg (11 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
cisquisition.jpg
11 KB, 209x241
What did /v/ think of this? I didnt pay attention to the threads when it came out. I just finished it. i dont regret playing it but it was certainly mediocre.
>>
I had the same feeling too, OP. I didn't exactly enjoy it much, other than the palace ball level and the ruins level, and a lot of the characters and choices making was nice, but other than that it just felt pretty dull.

That being said, I at least had a drive to keep playing it and I can't explain why.
>>
i got bored as soon as you meet varrus. i dont know, there was just something with how the combat felt and played. i played a 2 handed warrior and it was pretty dull. are other classes more fun?
>>
>>321294269
I think it excels in some areas, especially technically.
>>
>>321295028
>varrus
You mean Varric?
>>
Couldn't finish it. Sunk about 40 hours into it then just gave up.
>>
>>321294269
mediocre as fuck. i started playing on ahrdest difficulty so i could enjoy it more. Since they were talking oh so grand about tactics being viable again. It was not. It was pretty shit, the best tactic is to just run up and spam your mouse. and the moment you get dispel you could breeze through every/any rift thingy. almost no combos, companion AI is completely fucking retarded and lack of tactics mechanic from origins. But i played through with fanboy goggles and realised how mediocre it was when i was done with it. Oh and hinterlands. fuck hinterlands although it looked pretty in the start
>>
i've played every single bioware rpg since BG and DA:I is the only i haven't completed. it was so bad i just can't force myself to play it.
>>
I know it sounds crazy, but I still haven't played this and I still want to play it. I've suffered through DA2 for a complete world, and I can't just playing DAO forever.
>>
Complete and utter dogshit in almost every single way imaginable except for the location design sometimes, but those locations are just fucking empty.
Fuck, even the second had better writing and character interactions.
>>
>>321294269
Considering usual Bioware garbage, it was surprisingly decent.

But game's extreme length works against it. I feel no reason to play it again once i saw the ending. I wish they sticked to DA:O style small enviroments instead of sandbox shit.
>>
>>321295630
I liked a lot of DA:O's environments, Awakening's less so. Like Dalish camps, Red Cliff and Ostagar before the battle.
>>
It's bad. There's like 4 hours of story on 60+ hours of filler gameplay that's not even good. Pacing is terrible. Some characters are alright but the story does a shit job of making you care, so they are practically wasted. DA2 was a really good game in comparison. The environments look fine, but huge and empty I don't understand why I get to spend 20 hours in the swamps that don't even have main quests tied to it and one of the most important locations of the game, Val Royeaux, is basically just a tiny marketplace and some back streets. The only thing that I really enjoyed is war room missions but that barely even counts as gameplay. Whoever made this game is fucking incompetent or had no idea what the end product is supposedd to be.
>>
i was having fun but then i realized i was grinding in a MMO
>>
>>321296087
This. Main story is laughably short and you have keep doing unrelated shit to unlock the said story missions.
>>
>>321294269
Generic
Boring
Forgettable
Not a bad game, but also nothing special.
>>
>writing is fucking god awful, like seriously who fucking wrote this shit
>abilities are all mostly garbage
>facebook minigame war table
>some characters are decent but most are shit
>story is disjointed as fuck, pacing is terrible
>95% of the game is filler
>quests are just boring simple go here kill x or find a note and give it to somebody with nothing really going on
>all those bugs and glitches
>looks like shit
my thoughts basically
does anyone know what the budget for this game is?
>>
It was typical bioware shit.
Why does anyone like this company?
>>
the only part of the game i thought was really cool was judging people on the throne
id love a game of just that
>>
I had 80 hours of fun with it. I spent a long time dicking around with crafting weapons.
My only gripe comes from how easy the boss was. Some of those dragons were harder to kill.
>>
>>321295028
Warrior is the least fun class until you get Reaver. Then it becomes super fun until you realize you're just pressing the same two buttons over and over again for mad deeps
>>
>>321296570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN8BmvKqTHA
>>
it wasn't dragons dogma tier but fighting dragons in this was pretty cool
>>
>>321296724

The dragons weren't awful looking either.
>>
>>321294269
Loved it. In fact currently doing another play through. People just need to get the fuck out of the hinterlands ASAP. That place sucks and gives the rest of the game a bad light. Why they made it the first zone I have no idea.
>>
>>321295895
There is Danish camps... There is red cliff and there is an zone that is almost an entire battleground. Did you even play the game?
>>
>>321297072
>>321296724
Dragon fighting was something the game did well, like really well. They were tough and required actual coordination during battle to properly execute.

...is what I would say if controlling your party wasn't a total mess. The second your teammates did the command you told them to, they would switch into auto attack mode or do some stupid shit to get themselves killed. You would literally have to pause the game 50 times in one dragon fight to even have a chance at killing it.

So it's either pausing often during battle or just going arcane warrior cheese build.
>>
>>321297692
Well it has a very 'first zone' vibe to it
but yeah its a fucking awful zone
>>
>>321297692

The rest of the game isn't all that much better. Emerald Graves and Crestwood in particular are just as bad when it comes to MMO style world design.
>>
This game feels exactly like kingdoms of amalur if it had a higher production value
but its still as much of a piece of shit as that game was
>>
The CSPAN story is boring and the combat is dull and when everybody started singing I turned it off.

I had fun for like 20 hours though. Wish I could've fucked that cute bitch instead of Cassandra but Cassandra okay too.
>>
>>321297987
Amalur had some of the best combat in an RPG to date.
>>
>>321297807
try ressing ur downed teammates
>res him
>goes to him, bows down and the moment the circle starts filling up they revert to A: running towards something and shooting it. or B: running away and getting displaced and you're still wondering why teammate C is still down
>>
>>321297795
No nigger, I liked the Dalish camps, Red Cliff and Ostagar in Origins. Awakening has them too, but they don't have the same feel. I don't know if Inquisition has them, but I doubt they would be the same.

The romance with Solas seems like it would be the best one, but most people likely didn't play female elves.
>>
>>321298180

>anything to do with elvish Anders
>good
>>
>>321294269

I liked it, played gay elf mage that rode the bull.

I the game did seem to just drag on sometimes, specially if you wanted to complete every quest.

2/3 dlc kinda sucked. The final piece of dlc was kick ass tho, loved everything about it.
>>
>>321294269
better than part 2 of that doomed series.
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>that scene where everybody starts singing
what the fuck
who seriously thought this was a good idea
>>
>>321294269
Eh, I liked it a lot. Guess I am the only one here, but I enjoyed how they built the world, the characters, and even some parts of the combat. The various regions were pretty nice (The Emerald Graves have officially become one of my favorite zones in vidya) and they extended the lore A LOT.

I agree Corypheus is easy as fuck, but he isn't supposed to be considered the true enemy. He is the classic "an ancient evil returns" because the true adversary is probably going to be the elven gods that Solas will accidentally free when the Veil comes down.
>>
File: verboten.png (18 KB, 176x207) Image search: [Google]
verboten.png
18 KB, 176x207
>>321298614

>accidentally free
>ACCIDENTALLY

That jackass knows exactly what his plan is going to do.
>>
man this series is so fucking shit
yes even da:o
>>
>>321298302
Nobody is that bad, besides Solas drops some truths the Dalish needed to hear.
>>
I actually just tried to play it for the first time recently.
I made it about 6 hours in and then stopped, because just didnt care about it anymore.

the combat is fucking retarded and dumbed down. tactic mode and higher difficulties are completely fucking retarded.
the quests feel like im playing some shitty mmo.
story was very very poor. (at least what I saw until I stopped playing)

I imagine it's fun for people that have no expectation for how a rpg should work and just want to mash buttons and be the hero.
>>
What is it with video games now just wanking you off as much as possible? Chosen one plots are nothing new but man they really suck the players dick a lot now
>>
>people actually enjoyed this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7kIohOdfoE
>>
/v/ told me to not buy it, but I did anyway.
I couldn't even finish it. It's so boring.

Combat is clunky as fuck
the story is cliche
the writing is terrible
the dialog option and what your character says are totally different things
no real choices (most of the time the choices are basically "Yes" and "Maybe")
everybody talks with some sort of shitty fake accent
the quests are MMO-tier "fetch me this" and "kill x of y" quests

I only spent $15 on it and I feel cheated. I would have requested a refund for it, but EA only allows refunds for the first 24 hours and it took more than 24 hours to download and install.
>>
It felt really amateurish. I think Bioware is a very self-indulgent company.
>>
Keep in mind I loved DA:O, I actually found DA2 pretty palatable and finished both games.

I could not finish DA:I. It's a fucking slog. You have these huge maps but it just feels like a shitty offline MMORPG filled with busywork. The combat is literal mindless autopilot grinding with the exception of the occasional boss you might need to micro for.

They had to put in so much dialogue that it obviously suffered. I like to think I'm pretty forgiving but it's no exaggeration to call most of it "fan fiction tier" shit, it makes me physically uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1378013676052.jpg (550 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1378013676052.jpg
550 KB, 1200x800
As someone who HATED Dragon Age 2, and fucking hates Bioware. Its 10/10 ok-IGN.

Its not amazingly great, its not utterly terrible. If you like the new MMO esq singleplayer RPGs with loads and loads of content its bretty gud. I originally pirated and enjoyed it enough to buy it a few weeks ago on sale when it was like 25 dollars for the game of the year edition.
>>
>>321295158
garrus of dragon age*
>>
File: 1407946316493.gif (2 MB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1407946316493.gif
2 MB, 500x275
So I'm kind of a faggot and craving a grindy RPG to get cozy with over the holidays.

Inquisition or Xenoblade Chronicles X?
>>
The story seemed generic shit
the characters seemed generic shits
the combat seemed shit

I dropped the game before I got to the fetch quests I heard so much about.
>>
>>321294269
I paid $60 for it when it first came out and have played it less than an hour. I'm not even upset with myself for not grinding through it, it's bad enough it's not even worthy of that.
>>
>>321294269
DAO - 8.5/10
DA2 - 3/10
DAI - 6.5
>>
>>321304184
yet you didnt refund it?
one job.
>>
>>321295290
Wait... you actually liked DA 2 more than any other Bioware game?
>>
File: bioware animation skills.webm (3 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
bioware animation skills.webm
3 MB, 896x504
>>321304340
dao was 9/10
da2 was at least a solid 7/10
da:I was mmo/10
>>
>>321304454
>da2 was at least a solid 7/10
Back to tumblr with you.
>>
>>321304363
I got it on console and the jews at game stop wouldn't give me shit for it.
At the time I thought I might drudge through it when drunk and alone at some point but then I saw how bad it was all the way through and was fucked.
>>
If you enjoyed the characters and character interactions, then DAI is a good timewaster I think. I played through it 4 times.

If you dont enjoy the characters I dont really see a reason to play it.
>>
>>321304603
Are you a fag? I couldn't even get through one playthrough. The story sucks, there's like only 2 straight NPC, and it's boring
>>
>>321304454
is that from DA:I? I don't feel bad for skipping it now
>>
>>321304454
Fresh off the boat from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on IGN by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox ****sucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is IGN. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it..
>>
>>321303734

Xenoblade is grindy but has some serious bullshtit with random drops needed to finish quests

inquisition is almost no grind if you are semi competent/have a barrier mage

they're both about the same in terms of MMO tier collectathon quests.

In terms of story/worldbuilding/art DA blows xenoblade out of the water though
>>
>>321304538
>>321305040
/v/'s special brand of autism
I bet you guys are the ones whining about the combat on witcher 3 threads.
>>
>>321305230
Don't compare me to those faggots who'se only argument is

>i-it's clunky!
>i-it's unresponsive
>i-it's not to my taste
>>
The problem with the game is that its so boring, however it was a massive step in the right direction. It showed that Bioware is capable of learning from its mistakes and listening to fan opinion, however they kinda over killed it.

The game had a massive amount of content, but the game was boring and frustrating. Combat had no meaning at all without a proper healing system, it just became spam barriers. Also with the limited amount of potions, your exploration was extremely limited due tot he need to fast travel back to a camp to restock.

Also the game just didn't make you feel like the inquisitor, you find yourself doing minor tasks that you could easily delegate to someone else. It would have been a awesome duality for the missions if you could spend some of your Power to complete trivial shit you didn't feel like doing, or do it yourself to increase your Power.

Despite the flaws and being the only Dragon Age game I haven't completed, it restored some of my faith in bioware and will probably pick up the next game in the series if things are looking good.
>>
>>321305360
R I D E T H E B U L L
>>
File: 1364770970260.png (3 MB, 1280x1293) Image search: [Google]
1364770970260.png
3 MB, 1280x1293
>>321305230
Not them, but what did you like about DA2?
I played it to completion on 360 all DLC too and it was a chore. The only positives I can attribute to the game were that sarcastic Hawke was fun to play as, Varric was an interesting character and I had a lot of fun with his missions like attacking the mansion, and combat was much better then Origins even as a mage.

Other then that I really really disliked it. It was an expansion they made into a full game, the envirements were recycled constantly, the graphics were terrible, the combat was filled with respawning enemies, the characters aside from Varric were all unlikable shits, the game turned Elves from well Elves into giraffe necked sheep fucking welshmen, and poor Anders become a faggot who got mad if you didnt give him the dick.

I will say, that being able to kill him instead of just saying "Im alright with this" was nice.

Its just so mediocre.
>>
>>321304340
>>321304454

DAO 9/10
DAO + DLC 10/10
DA2 5/10
(never played DA2 DLC)
DA3 7/10
DA3 + DLC 8.8/10 8.8 8.8 8.8 8.8 8.8 8.8 8.8 8.8 8.8

If you never got to skyhold then it isn't really fair to say you can judge the writing fully
that said, it's fine if the game just plain bored you enough to stop playing because of its shitty pacing

If you play these games for the DnD style dungeon crawling/ gameplay feel free to drop it
there's too much bullshit in the tactics menu/ retarded AI

If you want to play Inquisition follow the simple guide of Ignore everything except the elvish stuff and the main quest
>>
>>321305360
wat? they made totally different kind of game from da2 with different mistakes and it was utter disappointment with nothing holding up when compared to witcher 3

exactly what restored your faith in bioware?
>>
>>321305972
I played da2 before I played DAO so I didnt have some unwarranted expectation that its dao 2.
I liked many of the characters and gameplay was fine and story was ok, it warranted couple playtroughs thus a 7
>>
>>321306098
>compared to witcher 3
not him but why would anyone do this?

DA is a DnD clone with a focus on a party/builds
Witcher is an action game that is meant to be a solo experience
>>
>>321306548
both games are played largely by the same playerbase.
you can compare animation, quests, writing, characters, outdoor enviroments etc. needless to say witcher 3 wrecks dai on everything
>>
File: 1365452341992.jpg (84 KB, 887x1097) Image search: [Google]
1365452341992.jpg
84 KB, 887x1097
>>321306489
>I played DA2 before I played DAO
>unwarranted expectation that a games sequel is going to be, a sequel to a game
>if you expect a named sequel to be like the first game youre expecting to much
>>
The only Dragon Age I've played is the first one and I don't get the appeal.
>>
>>321306098
>when compared to witcher 3
Are you retarded?
Nobody compared DA:I to Witcher 3 when DA:I came out.
Because they were SIX MONTHS APART.
>>
>>321307971
maybe they compared them when w3 came out, who knows.
>>
>>321294269
It's not horrible but it doesn't excel at anything.
Sorry to hear that you missed the threads.
The butthurt that manifested when the crack became available was some of the most entertaining stuff I'd ever seen.
>>
>>321306761
>both games are played largely by the same playerbase.
but those players are seeking different things from each game
>you can compare animations, quests, writing, characters outdoor enviroments

>animations
Witcher is objectively better

>quests
overall I'd say witcher is better as well

>writing, characters
this is where things start to become a bit more subjective. For the most part witcher is
drawing on long establish characters that were in the either the books or the previous games
the only noteworthy new characters from 3 were the Baron, Avelac, Eridin and the crones
the entire remaining cast have already had their backstories and development in the previous
games and from a new player's perspective are underdeveloped

contrasting this with dragon age there are only a handfull of returning cast members and the new ones
we do get expand the lore in a meaningful way, Iron bull gives a more direct image of the qunari's culture
than Sten did and Dorian gives us more insight into Tevinter. There's just nothing especially new in Witcher
and it feels more like retreading old ground. It doesn't help that Geralt's never been an especially good
character himself(in the games) or as an avatar for the play

>outdoor enviroments
for this i'd say that dragon age has witcher beat, there is so much more creativity in the visual style of thedas
not to mention variety W3 only really has the visual distinction between Skellige and the mainland and what is
there is pretty unimaginative (except the creature designs)
>>
>>321308350
>game was cracked 6 months after the release
It took too long, imo
>>
>>321308491
witcher characters are very varied with their own motivations, all the main cast and villains are different from each other with different types of relationships with geralt, they're deep and well done
for outdoor witcher does a good job representing realistic good looking enviroments
witcher 3 is a game people love to screenshot and proclaim its beauty after all.
>>
>>321308959
>'x' characters are very varied with their own motivations
so? pretty much every narrative style game has characters with their own motivations in relation to the PC
>all the main cast and villains are different from each other with different types of relationships with 'PC'
again the same with any game
>they're deep and well done
just what is so deep/well done about them?

>for outdoor witcher does a good job representing realistic good looking enviroments
yes, but witcher and dragon age both have different art styles/directions, dragon age never tries to be realistic
the best thing i could compare it to would be fantasy artwork in terms of contrasting colours/ strong geometry

>witcher 3 is a game people love to screenshot and proclaim its beauty after all.
I understand that browsing /v/ may have warped your view of this but people also do the same for dragon age
>>
>>321309795
the chars are likeable and their actions in the world are understandable as they're going trough their own stories within the larger story, your choices affects your future relationships with some of them. In short I like them, I liked interacting them and felt rewarded for doing so.
>>
>>321310826
>the chars are likeable and their actions in the world are understandable as they're going trough their own stories within the larger story, your choices affects your future relationships with some of them.
pretty much every wrpg does that mang

>In short I like them, I liked interacting them and felt rewarded for doing so.
"i like this game's characters"
was that so hard, it's ok to enjoy things, I enjoyed most of DA:I's characters. But I'm not claiming they're a masterclass in characterization
imo the characters in inquisition are better than what mostly gets pumped out by bioware these days, in all of their previous catalouge it looked
like you were expected to like everyone and everyone was all about slobering over your fat cock whereas in inquisition they felt more like they
were people that you weren't 'expected' to get along with

the only characters i really enjoyed about in witcher were the Baron and Djikstra even though I murdered him when he turned on Roach
Nilfguardian law was really needed in the northern realms instead of another retard king like radovid
>>
>No Desire demons
>No Broodmothers
>Sloth demons are now retconned to "Despair" demons
>Female Quanari soldiers
These are the games biggest mistakes. That and the whimsical atmosphere bullshit that they try to pull with the lighting and colors. Origins was a dark game with happy moments, Inquisition is a happy game with dark moments
>>
It's a lot better than 2 and not as good as 1

It would be an easy game to recommend if it didn't have the MMO quest structure
>>
>>321309795
Yeah nah, ur a kunt

Back to EA HQ pls.
>>
It'd be okay but the combat is so impactless

It's boring because of that
>>
People shit on the game but it works well in some areas.

Like, each of the open world areas should have had their own main plot line and they should have focused every single quest around them, because they do this in two of the quest areas, and those areas are 10/10.

Crestwood and Empris Du Lion. In Crestwood, a dude drowned his whole village horribly and now years later there's an undead revenge thing going on. You have to undo the dam, which clears up the weather, and go into some ruins where the demon behind the undead bullshit are fucking shit up horribly, kill them. There is also a keep you can take, which was taken over by bandits. Said bandits took the keep because the castellan was all "fuck this zombie shit" and left, and they're being opportunist. A dragon appears after you drain the lake, to gaurd it's trove once more. Great Design.

In Empris Du Lion, we deal with the bad guy's army having conquered the place, so the main quest is literally just storming through the place, taking camp after camp until you finally take the keep. It was good.

Nothing else was good. Hinterlands had a storyline to it, but it was so boring and all of the quests are mmo tier(get 10 wools, get 10 meats) and the other areas are all kind of just these massive boring areas that do nothing, give you nothing. They have no unifying anything to all of the quests, and the quests aren't very interesting. There is a sense of the Inquisition getting more powerful the more shit you do, at least completing certain quests will stop the enemy spawns, but its not enough.

If the map is just gonna be big, then fuck you.
>>
>>321311697

This too.

The Qunari have some female soldiers, that's in the lore. But it's pretty explicity that its far and few between. You basically have to be exceptionally strong for a woman to be allowed to be a soldier. Then in the DLC where you fight Qunari it's a 50/50 split. So, what the fuck?
>>
>>321295071
technically?
>>
It was vastly improved over Dragon Age 2. It felt explorative again and combat brought back a lot of the options it lost in Origins. The character cast was likeable albeit forgettable, which at least was an improvement over the mostly obnoxious and disagreeable DA2 cast (excepting Sera of course). I liked the Inquisitor angle, and especially when you were on the throne, it did a good job of making you feel like the leader of a group.

That said, it just doesn't quite come together. Corypheus is a terrible villain -- bland, ineffectual and mostly offscreen. Between him and the lacklustre story it became a slog to finish, and I haven't gone back for a second play through.
>>
>>321314298
so the combat and world were good but the sjw characters and mmo story suck?
>>
>>321296087
In other words it's exactly like xenoblade but because it's made by bioware it gets bashed
>>
>>321314667
xenoblade tends to lean towards lolicons and weebs while dragon age goes towards faggots and pc bros.
>>
>>321314298
>combat brought back a lot of the options it lost in Origins.
Like?
>>
>>321314417
Characters weren't nearly as SJW or unlikeable as people were fearing leading up to the game. The only character that really ended up being as bad as she seemed was Sera. Characters that raised concerns ended up being fine (Solas, Dorian, Cole) and characters people were expecting to like lived up to that.

Yes, the story sucked.
>>
>>321314776
Well there are synergies between certain moves that can combo, but I more just meant a greater volume of moves. As a Mage I remember bashing basic attack way more in DA2, while in Origins and Inquisition I remember having more to busy myself with.
>>
>>321314756
I just find it funny that both games have similar faults yet one is near universally praised while the other criticized
>>
>>321294269
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H434nhYSQvg

>>321315072
Do you mean from within your own class as opposed to DA2's cross class combos?
>>
It's really fucking great

It's Western Xenoblade Chronicles

The DLC is high quality
>>
>>321315458
that's because we are on 4chan.
>>
>>321315072
>Well there are synergies between certain moves that can combo
Like DA2
>but I more just meant a greater volume of moves
Mage in DA:I have 17 spells available before specialization (3 spells) Mage in DA2 have 23 before specialization
Also DAI removed sustained abilities, butchered the tactics menu and don't let you use more than 8 skills without needing to swap them
>>
I don't really mind the single player MMO approach when any game does it. So I thought DAI was okay. I liked it better than Origins, but didn't like Origins as much as everyone else.

What I didn't like:
Characters are too cliche.
Combat AI is more limited than ever.
Timers on war table missions. Did anyone not just set the clock forward?
>>
>>321303658
this. its not great especially after witcher 3 came out and blasted most fanstasy rpgs out of the water. but it takes steps in the right direction after the abortion 2 was. alot of the characters are meh, a few are alright. but the story is meh/alright at times. idk.
>>
>>321316658
Didnt 2 have some retarded cooldown system that effectively meant you were still spamming basic attack a lot regardless of total spells?
>>
never played it and will never play it, but it's shit
>>
>>321317560
It had a the same cooldown system every Dragon age has
>>
>>321294269
Extremely boring, but it's better than 2. Not hard to accomplish that, though.

That being said, I didn't finish DA:I for many reasons.
>>
>>321294269
you weren't here when it came out. you couldn't even filter all the threads out.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.