[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games /v/ dreams about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: sup consul.jpg (159 KB, 1280x661) Image search: [Google]
sup consul.jpg
159 KB, 1280x661
ITT: Games /v/ dreams about
>>
My dream games are the Metroid Prime series, any more games like that?
>>
>>321285825
>sounds more like what Leddit would dream about
>>
>>321285951
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: Untitled1.jpg (169 KB, 948x422) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.jpg
169 KB, 948x422
>>
File: vidya WIP.png (3 MB, 1920x1807) Image search: [Google]
vidya WIP.png
3 MB, 1920x1807
Here, have my absolute mess.
>>
File: well well well well.jpg (202 KB, 1489x894) Image search: [Google]
well well well well.jpg
202 KB, 1489x894
I would love an open world brawler type game set in the Clockwork Orange universe. You'd get to create your own gang and go fuck shit up either offline or online.
Gameplay would be similar to The Warriors except more fleshed out.
>>
File: vidya template.png (179 KB, 1352x1586) Image search: [Google]
vidya template.png
179 KB, 1352x1586
>>321285825
>>321289021
And use this template if you ever decide to create a similar thread again. Should work better.
>>
>>321289021
Girls with massive futuristic weapons and floating things behind their back like Neptunia characters are something I admire, also FF15 + Vanquish

I think I would really like it but wouldn't quite be my dream game
>>
>>321289021
>all female
>lightning returns
>xillia 2

That's some sun-fried, decaying shit-tier taste
>>
A new Freelancer-like game that isn't shit
>>
bannerlord
>>
>>321285951
Jesus dude, your newfag is showing.
>>
>>321289021
why are weebs allowed to live
>>
>>321289652
>LR
>Xilla 2
Mostly combat elements, maybe something else from LR. I absolutely don't want anything else from ToX2 though.
>>321291601
Because you are.
>>
>>321289021
whos the semen demon to the right in black
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 221x228
>ceasar
>roman empire
>coliseum
>>
DOTA
with all the furry heroes turned into attractive humans
and every hero has a base model as good as HoTS models
>>
>>321289021

>tfw we will never ever have a 10/10 looking Black Rock Shooter JRPG
>>
>>321285825
I literally dreamed about this.
A rhythm action game that takes place in some forest. You play as a small cute frog and each stage is like a stage where you run forward kind of like Sonic Dash, but there are more paths to take and even more to unlock depending on your current score. Each stage has enemies layed out that block your path and in order to defeat/pass them you go towards the enemy and start a brief event that's a rhythm game and you tap the buttons accordingly to the music and sound. Each stage ends with a big boss battle that's a long rhythm game. Defeating enemies of course raises your score and depending on your score (mentioned before) you can unlock new paths in the stage and unlock new stages on the world map. If you get a full score you unlock a special stage which is practically a rhythm platformer where you play against the rhythm to complete the special stage. Beating the stage unlocks new abilities that let you beat a stage faster, let you jump past the more simple enemies and such. Failing the special stage wipes itself off the world map. Even though most of the game is a runner-rhythm game, some stages are open for you to complete the stage differently depending on one of your abilities, but if you don't have that ability then the path will be completely different. There are also bosses at the end of each world that are completed differently, say World 1's boss is completed with a DDR-esque rhythm game, and World 2's is beat by running from the boss and triggering events that defeat the boss behind you.
Because it takes place in a forest, the enemies and other characters are woodlike creatures or wildlife animals. Each stage is natural habitats you'd usually see, like a swamp or a grassy field, stuff that's around a forest or jungle. Depending on real life tim e and weather, the ingame weather and time will be the exact same. If it were rainy at 21:49, it would be a rainy night ingame.
The game looked like it'd be on PC.
>>
>>321289021
9/10 taste, replace vanquish with mgs though
futuristic anime girl espionage
>>
>>321293709
>fernandez (fearless night)
>>
>>321295331
Uh, that could work but I'm not sure if it'd go well with the other elements.
>>
File: 1450812364935.jpg (156 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1450812364935.jpg
156 KB, 499x499
mmorpg by from software
>>
Dragon's Dogma 3
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.