[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virtue's Last Reward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: VLR-wallpaper.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
VLR-wallpaper.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
In VLR on the 3DS, would anybody be able to tell me any main information I would gain, or need to know, from dialogue and small things like that from going through the Cyan door at the start up until Lock No. 4?

I have done the Infirmary and once I got to the PEC room, the game froze on me shortly after. Since it will not reload my save file, I plan to download another off the internet that has gone through Cyan to Lock No. 4 and the Yellow door up until just past the PEC room.
>>
Pec room will corrupt your save if you save in it.

Man, i loved 999, but i still have to finish this one. Just can't stand the bunny.
>>
>>321285765
It's a great game but quark is zero
>>
Couldn't you just youtube it?
>>
>>321285982
I didn't even save in it. Game up and froze on me while in the room and refused to reload my save ever since. Of course, every time I tell this to people, they mysteriously stop responding.
>>
>>321285765
>playing VLR on 3DS
lmao, look at this peasant
>>
>>321286062
I actually forgot about that. I guess I could, might not be too difficult to find a walkthrough for that specific section. I might check into it as a last resort.
>>
>>321286212
>>321286212
Couldn't you also get that save, and then come back and try doing the puzzle again? If it freezes, just do the process again, but use youtube this time.
>>
>>321286351
Well I put the save on the SD card and it's not showing up or anything, even after deleting my original save.

I don't really mind not doing the puzzle but the problem is that it froze on me mid-puzzle and then would not ever reload my file so I just want to progress past that point.
>>
>>321286480
Is it a physical copy? If so, the save stays in the game card. I don't think you can do anything about that.
>>
>>321285982
The bunny rarely appears after you finish the common route and he explains the bracelets will kill you.
>>
>>321286734
Nah, actually playing on my Gateway.
>>
>>321287626
In addition, is there something special I need to do to use an externally-downloaded save file?

>download save
>put it on SD card
>even delete original save
>game doesn't register it
Welp
>>
Trust Dio.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.