[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone says this is an awesome game. Can someone tell me what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 1920x1080
Everyone says this is an awesome game. Can someone tell me what it is about without spoilering?
>>
Snow white is the killer. There, I saved you about 10 hours of boredom.
>>
>>321283287
The game was so unremarkable to me I don't even remember if this is a spoiler or not.
>>
>>321283202
It's just an interactive animation minus the interactive part.
>>
>>321283347
It's fake.
>>
It's a forgettable telltale game.

The setting is its only appeal, basically a comic book where grimm fairy tale characters are all angry because they have to pay rent.

You're a werewolf who investigates a murder, you solve it, the end.
>>
>>321283202
It's an awesome movie. Hardly a game though.
>>
>>321283392
pretty much this
worth the €6
>>
the only good telltale "game"
>>
Glass him /v/
>>
File: Tmp_ACM_Bigby_GA60806772.png (917 KB, 669x865) Image search: [Google]
Tmp_ACM_Bigby_GA60806772.png
917 KB, 669x865
>>321283202
It's shit both as a game and as a visual novel
Fags are the only ones that unironically like it and for only one reason - pic related
>>
>>321283202
its good but not great.
it doesn't even compare to the comics.
>>
>>321283287
This is fake op. Basically telltale games are 3D Visual Novels with some minor choice affects. Story was excellent imo
>>
>make a sequel bait ending
>still no seqiel after all this years
Fuck telltale
>>
>>321283732
So you're saying you want his big bad knot in you?
>>
Probably one of the worse TTG game. Tales From the Borderlands and even Game of Thrones was better.
>>
>>321283202
Like every Telltale game, the first episode is fantastic, and then it's all downhill from there until the incredibly disappointing final episode.
>>
>Glass him
>>
File: himawari3.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
himawari3.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>321283202
>game
>>
>>321283858
>Sequel bait ending
But it wasn't and the sequel exists, go buy the comics
>>
Fables was a good series

I dropped it after Bigby has children though

shit kinda got boring
>>
>>321283858
It wasn't a sequel bait ending, it was just a typical noir detective story ending.
>>
>feel sympathetic towards the woodsman
>think he's an okay guy and I just want to be his friend
>want to buy him a glass of beer
>GLASS HIM
Fuck
>>
>>321283953
https://youtu.be/_3reLyBB6ms
>>
>>321284334
The fact that anyone thought [GLASS HIM] was buy him a drink is retarded. Literally when have you ever heard someone say "glass him" in reference to giving someone a drink.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.