[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do i play the snes version or the mobile version of the game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1_final_fantasy_iv.jpg (19 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1_final_fantasy_iv.jpg
19 KB, 400x240
Do i play the snes version or the mobile version of the game?
>>
Either SNES, GBA or PSP. Mobile is atrocious from what I've heard.
>>
>>321280157
It looks like the ds version and what should i go with psp or snes?
>>
I played through the mobile version and I loved it, but wait until the post after me because he'll probably say that it was worse than cancer or something.
>>
>>321280121
Mobile is the way to go family.
>>
>>321280232
Forgot about the mobile being the 3D remake, which isn't half bad. You should probably go with the PSP version, which has upgraded graphics (2D), better translation and a choice between an 'arranged' and original (snes) soundtrack.
>>
>>321280347
Alright also what soundtrack is better?
>>
>>321280434
Matter of preference, really. The arranged version sounds more orchestral & clearer, while the original is just the original 16-bit SNES soundtrack.
>>
The 3D version of FF IV is definitely the better version, but it's not the "definitive experience" if you care about that.
>>
>>321280121

PSP version. The mobile version's models are terrible to look at since they originally were DS models.

The PSP version looks fantastic and it's also a more complete package since it comes with The After Years.
>>
The GBA version is solid, I haven't tried others.
>>
The 3D version is ok. Its not the greatest remake, but at least its not garbage-tier like VI. I played it with the snes music and its quite good, but i prefer the SNES or PSP version.

Oh, and play the PSP sequel version.
>>
Not OP, but is there a difference between the DS and mobile version?
>>
>>321280983

It's a direct port as far I know. The resolution is higher in the mobile version and the UI has been adapted for the phone, but that's it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.