[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hooray! Disney/Lucasfilm have put /v/ in charge of making new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Hooray! Disney/Lucasfilm have put /v/ in charge of making new Star Wars games! Share your ideas
>>
>>321272734
You play as a mary sue female whose introduction mirrors Luke Skywalkers. You also have a nigger as a sidekick
>>
>>321272734

Star Wars RTS.
>>
>Tumblr pictures
>!
>Hurray
Fuck off, you fat cunt
>>
kind of like young indiana jones, only instead of indiana jones, it's a young jar jar
>>
>>321272734
You are a gay nigger who has felt persecuted all his life. One day you cross the path of a Jedi knight who realizes you have the power of the force within you. The knight takes you to the Jedi temple under the promise of training. Once you get there, however, they kill you because you're a gay nigger.

Where's my progressive award please
>>
>>321272734
Open world RPG (like the one Visceral is making, apparently). Similar to Skyrim, but a bunch of different maps instead of just one. More complexity in the maps than what was shown in KOTOR
>>
>>321272734
Star Wars MOBA
>>
>>321272813
Like Galactic Battlegrounds?
>>
>>321272734
set between the first two trilogies, you are on the hunt for a lost acclamator class ship that turned rogue when it made off with a massive treasure haul because the commander didn't like the fact that the clones under his command wouldn't get paid after sacrificing their lives to the republic after the war

party includes

>a retired deathwatch veteran with excellent culinary skills

>a miriluka swoop bike racer from coruscant

>a re-programmed CIS tactical droid
>>
>>321273146
but good
>>
>>321272734
The Battlefront 3 we deserved of course.

Or I'd opt for something like Ace Combat meets Star Wars.
>>
>>321272734
Star Wars Podracer Collection HD. Includes Episode 1 Racer, Episode 1 Racer (Arcade vesion), and Racer Revenge. Secret unlockable Super Bombad Racing.

Star Wars Podracer: Galactic Tour
Essentially Episode 1 Racer with no revives, new tracks, create your own vehicle, online mode, and a deep franchise mode like most sports games (Including online franchise). This is my fucking dream game.
>>
Galactic battle grounds 2
Obi Wan 2
Sith Starfighter
Pod Racer Rush
Super Star Wars 7
>>
>>321272734
kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>321273167
Hahaha, if only.
>>
>>321273632
Nope! Not gonna do it! XD
>>
>>321273863
Le epic response my cheerful friend!! I wish more people like you used this forum :P
>>
>>321274060
Thanks! I'm glad you're here!
>>
>>321273167
So Empire at War then?

I would dig the shit out of a new Empire at War. It wouldn't even have to be a star wars game.

>dem cinematic space fights.

>>321272734
Lightsaber
fucking
fencing.

It was literally a feature that sold the wii to people, and then it never became a thing.
>>
>>321272734

SWTOR 2
>>
Republic commando 2
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.