[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGSVTPPFOB VS MGO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
Now that we can all agree on the fact that we were fucked on any semblance of a story or proper character development, let's discuss the finer points of the dog turds left on our plate. MGO... Or FOB battles, what do you prefer? Since the update I'm loving the security challenge which gets me at least one intruder every ten minutes to fuck up for rewards. And getting better every day at infiltrating lv 40+ bases. Just can't get into mgo, especially when it pits me against level 100's right off the bat. Plus its just... Dumb. A well thought out fob strategy and infiltration is a beautiful thing. Also, POST DEM RANKS. I am Ralius944, three diamond, rank 4500. add me and defend my base and I will return the favor (you can do this since the update)
>>
Fob ftw
>>
File: image.jpg (482 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482 KB, 1536x2048
Guess like always no one wants to discuss VIDYA FUCKIN GAMES
>>
>>321269505
>especially when it pits me against level 100's right off the bat

I know what you mean, but the game doesn't go nearly that high.
>>
Don't really care anymore.

Booted it up a few days ago to see if Frankenguns still worked for a friend who just got it on PC, grabbed my daily bonus, saw the new bonuses for challenges and had almost all of them, upgraded my FOB and quit. Nearly no desire to pick it up again.
>>
>>321272468
Frankenguns as in customizations like a silenced grenade? I'm on ps4 and that has never ever worked for me. Still having fun though
>>
is the only way to play this MGO to buy phantom pain?
>>
>>321273374
I think so, yeah
>>
>>321273187

Yeah, they patched it a while back, apparently.
>>
MGO 3 was by far the worst game I have seen released. It was the buggiest, most unbalanced and most stupid multiplayer game I have seen ever.
>>
>>321274772
It's back in the hands of a Japanese team who seems like they must have worked on the previous two MGOs. They've patched it since then and it feels a little less crappy each time.

I still wouldn't recommend it, but it's at least improving for the better.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.