[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one flaw it can't be about how you couldn't save Sev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: RCcover.jpg (156 KB, 640x884) Image search: [Google]
RCcover.jpg
156 KB, 640x884
Name one flaw

it can't be about how you couldn't save Sev
>>
>>321264763
No sequel
>>
Bullet sponge enemies.
>>
squad gimmick was just press a button when you see a thing pop up
>>
File: republic-commando-promo.jpg (221 KB, 865x750) Image search: [Google]
republic-commando-promo.jpg
221 KB, 865x750
>>321265282
That's the best part though. Alot of other games with a squad mechanic become overly complicated or you have to fidddle with a bunch of UI bullshit while your being attacked or the game has to be paused all together, stopping the flow of an FPS. OP is right this game is very good.
>>
File: 1436951895302.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436951895302.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>321265782
Fuuuuuuuuuuucckkkk. Can you not remind me about this close to Christmas?
>>
>>321264763
No co-op.
No sequel.
The weapons weren't very meaty.
>>
>>321264763
Too short. I think it could have benefited from some more missions and getting to know your squad more.
It also would have been great if each member was actually specialized in their unique roles like they advertise in the beginning. It'd be nice if Sev was actually the better sniper, Fixer hacked faster than everyone else and Scorch was faster with demolitions than everyone else, also if they had that system then the ability to direct specific squad members to do those tasks so someone else doesn't do it and waste time when they could be doing something else.

It's a pretty good game overall though and I recently replayed it, but it would have been nice if the squadmates were actually unique.
>>
>>321264763
should i get on steam sale.

is it really that good?
>>
>>321266381
Among the best Star Wars games and a good FPS.
>>
>Reminder that when Disney bought Lucasfilm, they kept The Clone Wars canon.
>Reminder that the clone commandos were kept canon because they appeared in TCW
>Hense... DISNEY SAVED SEV
>>
3 Missions?
>>
>>321266568
Saved him to drown in the sea of the new EU and never have Delta squad brought up again.
>>
>>321266381

eh, I was kind of disappointed with it. It's pretty short. Probably better off with dark forces if you want a sw shooter. can probably find it free somewhere.
>>
>>321264763
No co-op.

It was pretty short.

Enemies were bullet sponges. The new blaster looked cool, but it sucked.

Still one the best though
>>
>>321266381
Best SW game. Solid squad based shooter with no bullshit going on.
>>
>>321264763
Enemies are bullet sponges.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.