[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck, how do I kill the final boss? I'm at total level 500+,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ZhpUnlosingRanger.jpg (62 KB, 290x500) Image search: [Google]
ZhpUnlosingRanger.jpg
62 KB, 290x500
Fuck, how do I kill the final boss?
I'm at total level 500+, cleared out pretty much every floor of the final dungeon, so I had as many level ups as I could on my way to the final floor. I one shot every fodder character on the final floor, but the final boss fucking wrecked my shit, and I lost all of my carefully synthesized gear.

Is there any trick to beating him, or do I just have to grind?
>>
I played the original disgaya. Can you toss enemies onto each other to level them up in this? If so go to the final floor and try that. This should make exp grinding a breeze.
>>
>>321262389
>Do I just have to grind.

It's a NIS game, anon
>>
>>321262389
>Is there any trick to beating him

It's called gamefaqs. You're welcome.
>>
>>321264110
Yeah, but so far I've breezed through the game, every chapter, even the final dungeon. Until the actual last boss it didn't really make me grind at all.
>>
>>321264246
Just do those Hero dungeons, they're pretty rad.

You'll level up in no time
>>
>>321264414
Oh yeah, those. My equipment break really damn fast, and I can only repair two items throughout the whole dungeon. And even then, the smith in the caravan may just not make it alive.
I thought maybe I'll just have to synth items until they get like 999% con. But apparently they cap at +9.
Oh, and I've noticed that meat is super fucking rare in the hero dungeon.
>>
>>321264782
>My equipment break really fast

You're doing it wrong. You're suppose to just equip as you go along. Once the durability of something runs out, just find something else and equip that in the dungeon
>>
>>321265175
Then what's the purpose of synthesizing items, customizing skills on armor etc?
Well, I guess, it really is the way to clear the long-ass dungeon.
>>
>>321265370
For very, very, very lategame.

Past the final boss
>>
>>321265418
So, you're saying I should just go in naked, get as deep as I can and die out of starvation, and just rack up those levels?
>>
>>321265418

>Sythesizing Items
>Customizing Skills
>Pre-Post Game

Nigga, I'm not usually one to tell you you're doing it wrong, but holy fuck it's like you've never played a NIS game before.

That shit only starts being worth it about 200+ hours (if you're quick) into the post-game.
>>
>>321265715
Yep, that's what I did and by the time I got to the final boss he was piss easy.
>>
>>321265853
How's it "not worth it" before?
1 star rarity items only take ~1000wp per synthesis, and you can transfer good skills from items with shit stats to items with good stats.
>>
>>321265853
Did you mis-read my post? That's what I was saying.
>>
>>321262389
The last boss in story is sorta like Baal in the first couple Disgaea games, in that, if you can steal his equipment he becomes much more manageable. IIRC you can throw items at him to induce sleep and then quickly go and grab at least a part, but you pretty much can only steal from the back.

Also as >>321265175 says, you have learn to manage between what you have and what you can drop in a dungeon.

The chips you implant and the way you do it, as well as custom equipment is mostly for post-game stuff. As for equipment caps, it's been a long time since I played this, but the rank of an item also affects the cap. And what you find in the story is mostly rank 1 stuff, with anything higher being in optional dungeons like the dengeki and hero ones.
>>
>>321266548
>steal his equipment
I tried that with dual cat paws, but I think it had like 0% chance, or at least I couldn't snag any on my first turn. And then I took a massive hit to hp, so I switched to my shield and lance, but to no avail.
>you pretty much can only steal from the back
Oh, I see. I'll try to stock up on throwing items the next time then.

The implants were helpful in early game, but they only give me like 1 stat bonus per square, which is nothing.
Also, I thought that booster devices are gonna boost the chips I place them on. But instead they actually disable them, what a bummer.
>>
>>321266987
Yeah, if you try stealing from the front it's pretty much impossible, it has to be done from the back and even then I think it's a low chance, so it's best to put him to sleep and be careful.

For the shadowgram stuff, you have to make the energy from the main sources flow through the chips or something like that. I remember people posting like optimal setups. But again, it's something you only have to worry when tackling post-game stuff.
>>
>>321265883
What total level were you when you got to the last boss?
What equipment did you use?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.