[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trauma Center
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: WP_20150301_002.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150301_002.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
I'm still here, I'm still waiting.

I doubt Atlus is ever going to develop and or release another title in the series, but it's fun to reminisce. Trauma Center general thread.
>>
>General

They actually rereleased Trauma Team via Wii U eshop virtual console, in America anyway, no idea if other entries will get the same treatment
>>
I just started replaying the first game tonight, good timing OP.

Why the FUCK did they cut out the original ending in SO? Seriously it just gets fucking glossed over on a text screen before moving onto the thing in Europe.
>>
Okay, for someone who just LOVED the 1st and second game on the DS, should I play the Wii ones? I tried one of them, but with the motion controls, it was insanely tough and not at all precise like I could be with the DS one.
>>
I really need to buy the games. I always get an urge to replay them but formatting the usb stick and copying the games just for a quick replay is too much.

Is there a way to get the original New Blood cover? I tried doing custom covers of Okami IGN edition and failed
>>
>>321252748
I'm gonna be real with you;
I absolutely loved New Blood when it first came out.
I felt the same way when Trauma Team came out. After I beat Trauma Team I went back for a playthrough of Second Opinion and New Blood. Trauma Team had made surgery simplified that I had trouble with time even on Normal mode.
I suggest playing them in order; Second Opinion --> Under the Knife 2 --> New Blood --> Trauma Team.
>>
How do you pronounce "Cadeceus"?

Cadu-kuss?
Cadu-kay-us?
Cadu-see-us?
>>
>>321253308
Ka-douche-yusss
>>
>>321253308
>>Ca-du-see-es
>>
>>321253308
When you forget all about Cadeceus, it's been replaced with Resurgam First Care.
>>
>>321253308
Cadu-see-us
>>
>>321252725
Because those would literally just be Easy/Normal/Hard versions of the -EXTREME- X operations
>>
File: Caduceus.svg.png (9 KB, 170x202) Image search: [Google]
Caduceus.svg.png
9 KB, 170x202
>>321253308
Like the real word
>>
>>321256014
Then why not just put those before the last chapter, where they're supposed to be, and put the dialog in?
>>
played it on dolphin. a lot of fun with mouse and keyboard. hope they decided to port the series to the PC and continue it.
>>
>UTK3 never

Just dammit.
>>
>>321252748

Once you get used to the motion controls it is way faster than stylus, normally hate wii mote shit, but this was one of the exceptions, it made things seem so much more hectic, and your hand/wrist isn't constantly blocking half of the screen
>>
>>321256535
>we will never see Derek and Angie's wedding
Granted it would probably involve someone passing out and needing to be operated on but still
>>
Was the final mission of trauma team good? I really really really really really fucking hated endoscopy, and I remember that I instafailed because of some bullshit and I never finished the game after many years.

I was pretty disappointed anyways that the surgeries were absolutely fucking baby difficulty compared to other games. I really loved the story of trauma team though
>>
>>321256639

>trying to do healing touch with the remote

I failed the final procedure too many damn times because of this.
>>
>>321256014
I get the reason from a game content perspective, but it's still pretty lame to have all of that story content chopped out. It would probably feel kind of strange if you played Second Opinion without having played the original.
>>
>>321257131
Holy shit, fucking this I'M SORRY I CAN'T FUCKING DRAW A PERFECT GODDAMN STAR WITH YOUR SHITTY REMOTE UNDER TIME PRESSURE AS MY PATIENT DIES, FUCKING GAME
>>
>>321257131

Oh yeah, that was a downer.

Defibrilators were pretty annoying as well. Were they in the remake, or just in new blood, or just in trauma team?
>>
Perfect trauma center game would have the gameplay of new blood, the difficulty of the original, for about 50% of the game, 30% first response, and 20% forensics where the bulk of the story is told.

I'm really sad first response only exists in the easiest game, it was a brilliant addition to the formula
>>
>>321256882
It was nice to operate on Naomi.

Felt like a good close.
>>
man, I preordered trauma team and was so excited to see where they'd take the series

turns out they would just kill it and focus solely on persona. rip
>>
File: 1391975780595.png (12 KB, 300x157) Image search: [Google]
1391975780595.png
12 KB, 300x157
>>321256882
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsrcD74oz5M

The final surgery music for each game is awesome, but Twisted Rosalia blows all of them out of the water. And considering the patient and overall context/closure to the story over the last few games, it fits perfectly.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.