[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shadow warrior is currently on sale of PSN for 7 buck. Is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: shadow warrior.jpg (364 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shadow warrior.jpg
364 KB, 1920x1080
Shadow warrior is currently on sale of PSN for 7 buck. Is this game any fun?
>>
>>321248373
Yeah, it looks nice, controls decently and has some really fun gameplay. But be warned, it can get repetitive; mostly because the level design is very linear and only moves you towards the big arena to fight more waves of enemies. At least the katana feels nice and responsive, and the banter between the MC and the ancient chinese demon sidekick is entertaining.
>>
File: Shadow-Warrior.jpg (36 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Shadow-Warrior.jpg
36 KB, 600x300
>>321248785
Do I get to bang these chicks?
>>
>>321249391
No touching, only watching.
>>
>Man who stand on toilet, high on pot
>>
>>321248373
Yeah, it's really good. The boss fights are way too long though and kinda suck, although I have to say that the final enemy encounter before the final boss was harder than any final boss I've fought in a videogame for like 5 years at least.
>>
>>321249512
thats disappointing. These old drawing are my fetish.
>>
>>321248373
Fun game that out stays its welcome. It worth it though.
>>
Anybody else have issues with the ps4 controller moving on its own playing this game? Its really annoying
>>
http://store.steampowered.com/app/233130/
better deal here
>>
>>321252036
Can I bang the anime chick?
>>
>>321248373
Great game
Definitely worth it
I'd recommend it even for full price
>>
>>321252307
>>321250667
>>321248785
just bought it. what do
>>
>>321253537
Kill shit. Receive points. Kill shit some more.
>>
>>321248373
It has shitty shooting and sword play just amounts to spamming spinny move which kills everything and heals you at the same time. It's nothing like the original and its humor is mostly references. The bosses are terrible and the game is easy as shit. Despite this, you do NOT want to play on insane because all it does is give enemies an insane amount of health so youll be spending 5 minutes on each minor fight.
>>
>>321249391
why is she naked on the toilet?
>>
>>321256692
>he doesn't strip when he takes a shit
Pffffff.
>>
>>321256848
what happen to her clothes? Do you also carry a gun when you take a shit?
>>
>>321257731
I'm an American, so yes, I carry a gun whilst taking a shit.
>>
>>321254823
>playing on easy
Fucking casual. You can't do that shit on the hardest setting.
>>
>tfw I played like 4 hours or so of this game and kept getting a progression bug in the factory level so I dropped it

I was really enjoying it up to that point but fuck that. I replayed the level like 3 times and it kept happening

If I use something like cheat engine to skip passed it I'm not liable to get a VAC ban or anything, am I?
>>
>>321258580
is this a PC bug?
>>
>>321259018
I played it on PC so yeah, I suppose. It might also happen on PS4 though.
>>
>>321258580
Use somebody save file anon or update the game.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.