[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get more steam friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1447789483046.jpg (94 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1447789483046.jpg
94 KB, 600x400
How do i get more steam friends?
>>
>>321244340
>play multiplayer game
>be decent at the game
>don't be a tool
>send friend request
>>
Don't look for steam friends here.
Play a multiplayer game and make some friends. They'll introduce you to their friends.
It's kinda difficult if you're not very good at talking to people though.
>>
when someone mentions a steam chat here on /v/, go hang out there

then, send a friend request to everyone who has an anime girl as an avatar

you'll have more steam friends than you ever wanted in no time at all
>>
be a furry
>>
>>321244452
>send friend request

sounds pretty autistic
>>
>>321244609
this but do the exact opposite
>>
>>321244730
>parrot everything /v says
>>
Be good at video games. Dudes you thrash that take it well will message you and want to be buddies - then you can bring him up to your level. Repeat process for small circle/community of chill skill. Then weep as it slowly falls apart over the years because everyone has obligations in real life - but at least one guy will still have time for you.
>>
>>321244730
Mom! I posted it again!!!
>>
Play multiplayer games and send friend requests. Preferably pick 1 on 1 multiplayer games like fighting games as it's easier to pick out someone and have them recognize you.
>>
>>321245009
So you have no sense of irony?
>>
What online games do you guys rec for meeting good people? Feel like most people if not everyone in a typical match of csgo would not be a good friend for me
>>
File: this kuk.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
this kuk.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>321245426
So do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?
>>
>>321245561
doesn't matter really

why do you want steam friends anyway?
>>
>>321245561
there are lots of different people who play cs, so you could probably find someone. but if you dont like competitive games then just find a co op.
>>
>>321245870
He come to me with money in his hand
He offered me, I didn't ask him
I wasn't knocking someone's door down, I was running from that
When I got out, I was in that
I was already through that, I had that
I had the studio, I went to the studio
I went to Vox Studios. I had it all, and I looked at it and said, 'This is a bigger jail than I just got out of.'
I don't want to take my time going to work
I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag
And ten or fifteen girls
What the hell I wanna go off into -- and go to work for?
Work for what, money? I got all the money in the world
I'm the king, man
I run the underworld, guy
I decide whos does what and where they do it at
What am I, gonna run around and act like I'm some teenybopper somewhere, for somebody else's money?
I make the money, man, I roll the nickels
The game is mine
I deal the cards.
>>
>>321244340
Have you tried advertising that you are Furry ERP ready?
>>
>>321246097
k
>>
Add them
>>
>have friend on steam
>has 301 friends
>only talks to 3 of them
>>
>>321244609
This actually sounds legit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.