[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst UI ever designed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1431719946789.webm (3 MB, 926x567) Image search: [Google]
1431719946789.webm
3 MB, 926x567
Is this the worst UI ever designed?
>>
Every UI looks huge at 567p
>>
Good lord
>>
>sonygger grasping at straws
>>
>enemy health on top
>party health on side
>arts pallet and tension/morale on bottom
i see no problem here, plus you can turn off or on everything on screen in the options
>>
It's really annoying how I have to zoom out every time I get in the mech.
>>
>>321239929
>defending that clusterfuck
>>
>>321239516
The UI looks fine its just a bit too big.

You can also customize it a bit in the options.
>>
>>321239964
Okay but how much can you turn off without effecting gameplay?
>>
>>321240157
Everything to do with the online squad stuff, which removes that whole bit taking up the bottom right in the OP screenshot
>>
holy fuck what game is this? it's fucking hideous
worse than a ten year old mmo for fucks sake
>>
The UI is completely customisable.
Besides the enemy health bar, party stats and arts pallet is only present during combat.
It's al relivent too, there's not a single piece of useless info on the screen.
>>
>>321239516
Why does Japan like to cover up all of the action with numbers? This shit is in every JRPG, and its gotten worse over the years.
>>
>>321240298
Tales of Bersia
>>
>>321240295
That's still a bit much. Can you not resize anything?
>>
>>321239516
The Monster Hunter way of starting a thread, shitposting......whoaaa....
>>
>>321240487
yes, your health and TP are at 2 times at once
>>
>>321240621
Can't recall off the top of my head, but the OP also looks extra tough to see because they're so zoomed into the mech that it's taking up 1/3 of the screen. You can zoom out so your character models aren't as obtrusive, and between that and removing extra UI elements it's not really that tough to follow things in battle

Out of fights stuff like the status bars fade away and you can look around at the vistas easily
>>
>>321240157
>the minimap
>doll/skell fuel
>squad missions
>art descriptions
>soul voices
>time and weather
>enemy levels and names

pretty much everything, plus the WEBM is way zoomed in making it look a lot bigger than it actualy is
>>
>>321239608
Not with proper UI scaling
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.