[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUPER SMASH BROS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Who wants to get a smash bros. tourney started?
>>
Make one and I'll join
>>
Ill join when i get home, about and hour or so
>>
Why didn't you just make one?
>>
>>321239862
want to see how many want to join it first and what kind of rules we want to go by
>>
>>321240310
Easy
3 stock, 8 minutes, choose stages smash balls on low
>>
In the middle of the week?
>>
I'm eager to play but shouldn't we keep these to the weekend?
>>
>>321240458
What this guy said
>>
>>321240458
somebody make it
>>
>>321240474
>>321240521
Its christmas eve tomorrow, do either of you have work?
>>
There was one yesterday
DO IT FAGGOT
O

I
T

F
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>321241570
>>321242142
It's not a matter of free time. I enjoy playing don't get me wrong, but tourneys are set to the weekend so we don't constantly fill the board with these threads. Weekday tourneys shouldn't occur as often as they have been.
>>
>>321242291
its christmas vacation for a lot of anons, or just an extended weekend for the older ones

anyway,

is someone gonna start the tourney or not?
>>
Came here to from /ssbg/ to say that you are all casuals and a waste of our time.
>>
Just start a new thread with the tourney info and let this one die.
People will join once they see the thread.
>>
File: 1450786535145.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1450786535145.gif
2 MB, 500x282
Please i been waiting for one all day
>>
File: scree.jpg (8 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
scree.jpg
8 KB, 325x325
MAKE A FUCKING TOURNEY

I WAS GOING TO MAKE ONE TODAY
BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE ONE IF YOU'RE BANNED ON MiiVERSE APPARENTLY
>>
>>321242653
>BANNED ON MiiVERSE
what did you do
>>
Ill make one since its not made yet
>>
>>321240458
my nigga.

so someone make
>>
/ssbg/ here, you guys suck at smash
>>
>>321242858
we dont really care about getting good at a game that won't even be at evo 2017.
>>
Im making one in an hour. Look for the thread
>>
>>321242717
where is it
>>
>>321242705

terrible, terrible things
>>
>page 6

Come on you niggers
>>
>>321243015
link the thread to this one
>>
bump
please, i need this
>>
wheres new thread???
>>
>>321244141

I already made one
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.