[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You may only post in this thread if you have last steam sale's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
You may only post in this thread if you have last steam sale's autism badge and want to lament how shit this sale is
>>
>>321236682
I have the badge, but it was indeed serious autism. I am glad they don't have such a piece of shit this time around, but it sucks they have nothing to fill the void with.
>>
File: Capture.png (11 KB, 641x120) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
11 KB, 641x120
I've only bought facerig this sale
>>
God damn those reddit kids running the whole thing really fucked it up.
>>
>thinking any Steam sale has been good since the Great Gift Pile sale
>>
>>321236682
>1236682▶>>321236784
>You may only post in this thread if you have last

http://steamcommunity.com/id/iron-born/

Got it, senpai. I almost have all the games advertised, so it kind of sucks.
>>
W-what did you do to earn that badge? How b-bad could it be?
>>
The steam sales are boring now that it's just everything on sale at once, usually without any huge sales

I miss flash sales, I miss voting on daily sales and shitposting about the best choice, I miss eagerly checking every day for new wishlist discounts, I miss playing all the minigames that used to come with sales
Now it's just the same smaller discounts each day from the first day
>>
>>321238925
You joined one of the script rooms before they got full in 2 seconds
>>
File: Untitled.png (29 KB, 301x180) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29 KB, 301x180
I honestly enjoyed staying up till 2 to vote for a group of games I didn't care about to get some autistic badge on my profile. This sale sucks.
The game was concentrated autism though, I'm glad I got the badge in the end anyways.
>>
File: just.png (15 KB, 956x178) Image search: [Google]
just.png
15 KB, 956x178
i only wish the wormholes could fill the empty void in my life
>>
>>321238925

Waited for the start of a new day valve time, followed an IRC where official rooms for the battle game were posted, got lucky and managed to enter the room before it was full, and then run a script some people made which synchronised everyone's fighting so shittons of wormholes could be used to jump levels until over the course of 6+ hours you reach level 100000000

or not run the script and mooch off everyone else if you were a faggot
>>
>>321236682
Thanks for reminding me of the fun I had back then, also nuking reddit was great
>>
File: 1439764637759.jpg (41 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1439764637759.jpg
41 KB, 700x700
>>321240963
>those couple of leddit rooms who are forever branded with their 96/98m cuck badges
>>
File: summer_game_2015.png (11 KB, 343x193) Image search: [Google]
summer_game_2015.png
11 KB, 343x193
What's the point of this sale having highlights? They're going to be the same price everyday.
>>
>>321242009
>What's the point of this sale having highlights? They're going to be the same price everyday.
Because not everyone is autistic enough to sit there and sort through 10k games.
>>
>>321242009

Because they need something that might trick people into thinking it's a special deal they need to impulse buy
>>
>>321237428
Which is exactly when faggots ruined it by spamming $0.01 humble indie bundle achivements to drain the pool of free games.
We literally can't have nice things.
>>
File: autism badge.jpg (10 KB, 298x146) Image search: [Google]
autism badge.jpg
10 KB, 298x146
>All those chinese account sellers trying to get in rooms and not contribute
>>
needs more sales that involve playing actual video games.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.