[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ I just bought the star wars collection off steam as a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: kylo ren.jpg (9 KB, 292x173) Image search: [Google]
kylo ren.jpg
9 KB, 292x173
Hey /v/ I just bought the star wars collection off steam as a impulse buy. I honestly haven't played any of them, which do ya'll recommend I start with I'm really scratching my head here.
>>
Rpg: Knights of the Old Republic 1 then 2
Shooter: Republic Commando
Action Game: Jedi Knight or Force Unleashed 1; Force unleashed two is garbage
RTS: Galaxy at War.
My personal favorite is KOTOR. It is my favorite game of all time.
>>
>>321236314
Force unleashed was pretty shit but i somehow had the most fun.
>>
It's a decent fun game though the lore behind it is meh at best. The second was a joke though. It's 2 hours long and cost $60 at launch.
>>
>>321237075
So definitely play them in order? Only asking because in the Witcher series a lot of people including myself skipped the first one because of it's gameplay compared to the others.
>>
I'm definitely interested in KOTOR1/2 and republic commando. If they included the lego star wars games I would've been sold since those might've been fun co-op with my sister.
>>
How was galaxy at war, never played it
>>
Which in order KOTOR? If so yes I mean it's made by Bioware if that gives you any idea of how they would be connected. Also KOTOR 2 completely spoils KOTOR 1.
>>
Any good 3d space flight combat?
>>
Galaxy at War is fun but be prepared for a bitch of an uphill battle as the Rebel Alliance.
>>
>>321237560
Play them in order of release and story. You can't really appreciate the contrast of the second one if you haven't played the first.
>>
>>321237920
Depends on how new you need it to be. The classic Tie Fighter and X Wing Fighter games are fun. Battlefront 2 has probably the best. There is also Jedi Starfighter which is decently fun.
>>
>>321236314
i personaly realy like the force unleashed games
the second one have an amazing desmemberment system
>>
>>321238003
Are you not a fan of the 1st? Just curious. I love it.
>>
Why does Kylo Ren wear a mask? I'm assuming it's just because he idolizes Vader so much
>>
>>321238140
You answered your own question.
>>
>>321238140
No one cared who he was until he put on the mask
>>
>>321238140
Pretty much, though it's pretty funny that he prays for strength against his internal conflict from a man who had the same problem and ultimately paid with his life because of it.

Guess that part of history wasn't very well documented or at least published in the new order.
>>
>>321238140
I don't know, he will take it off if you ask him nicely.
>>
>>321238657
Though now he has a pretty kick ass scar to cover with it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.