[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you riking it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Cloud_SSB4_temporary.jpg (4 MB, 5120x5120) Image search: [Google]
Cloud_SSB4_temporary.jpg
4 MB, 5120x5120
How are you riking it
>>
He's broken
>>
>"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON RIVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!"

>"WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITER THAN A MILE! IM CROSSING YOU IN STYLE. SOMEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!"
>>
Smash is for people with autism.
>>
The character and Midgar stage layout are both really great, but there is a SEVERE lack of amazing Final Fantasy music in the game.
>>
I like him, although I can never seem to ever land a down-B Limit Break. Somehow a jab takes a priority over it, it cancels the animation and then I waste the Limit Break. Side B and even up B if you can launch someone in the air are better kill moves.
>>
>>321229635
i rike it
a rot
he's pretty solid but his horizontal recovery is poopoo.

My current top 3 are C Falcon, Yoshi and Cloud.
Bayo and Corrin look cool but I am hopeful that Banjo and Kazooie will be announced. I wish Corrin was already in the game rather than a clone like Dark Pit or Lucina. I understand that Fire Emblem Fates is coming out in a couple months (in NA), but presently, smash is a little heavy on FE reps
>>
new famitsu translation

http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/12/23/496/
>>
Everytime i play him somebody rage quits. Like calm down, what would ever make someone think its a good idea to charge a smash while i have a full limit bar?
>>
>>321230220
There is also a lack of Final Fantasy trophies other than Cloud. Could've added Tifa, or Sepiroth, or Barrett
>>
>>321230507
>Banjo and Kazooie announced

anon did you see the direct? bay and corn are the last dlc characters for smash 4, no more after that.
>>
>>321231735
Which version of Barrett
>>
>>321229635
how does his limit break thing work? is it like little mac where you have to earn meter for the hoo hah??
>>
>>321230057
It's WIDER you asshole
>>
he became my main, that aerial a, that forward air a spike,
>>
>>321232110
damage delt and taken builds it, you can also charge it manually with down b, which is good because his high air and offstage game are poor
>>
>>321232110
you can charge it manually
also charges automatically when you deal damage or take damage
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.