[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games where you can be left-handed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: css.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
css.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
What are some games where you can be left-handed?
>>
>>321223539
zelda
>>
that looks absolutely ridiculous.

I could not shoot straight with that shit going on.

Absolutely disgusting, hope its never implemented.
>>
>>321223795
>Absolutely disgusting, hope its never implemented.

You're about 16 years late.
>>
left handed cs is best cs
>>
>left handed
>can't play shooters with flipped view models because it feels too weird
>will never be immersed in deep cinematic experiences

Fuck you rightfags. You ruined me.
>>
I can play CS 1.6/CS:S left handed but I can't play CS:GO left handed, why is this?
>>
every PC fps with a console
>>
>>321224496
That's how I felt when playing Undying. Left handed shooter and I'm right handed
>>
>>321223704
Not since TP desu
>>
>>321224496
I never quite got the complaint about games not being left-able myself, even as a leftie.
There really isn't much 'hand dominance' you can't just learn through experience.
>>
>>321224496
Just mirror your monitor and invert your controls.
>>
>>321224857
I always play left if I can, but right hand doesn't annoy me unless it's specifically CS or and old shooter.
>>
>>321224857
I always wanted to play left-handed but doing so made it considerably uncomfortable in terms of hand position in relation to keyboard, and back then I was too dumb to make any key bindings. With that, I always played with my guns on the right, since it made visual sense.

I still regret it to this day; while I have taught; or more like, forced, myself into becoming right-handed with a mouse, I am inherently inferior to what I could be had I stuck with my main hand. I'd love to try and reteach myself playing with my left hand, but I've been using mice with extra buttons for several years, so I'd have to find a good left-handed mouse with tons of buttons to feel comfortable.

In other words: fuck right-handedfags and their privileged status major mouse demographic.
>>
>>321225685
>not being able to train yourself to be ambidextrous
Hows pleb-life?
>>
>>321224681
so like 3
>>
>>321225794
>implying I didn't try
I was born a weird one: I am not fully left-handed nor fully right-handed; I use scissors with my right hand, but write with my left one. While doing martial arts, I punch primarily with my right hand, but dominate with my left leg, but I play football with my right leg.

I wish I were and actual ambidextrous, not a cross-lateralized freak.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.