[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it worth picking this up?? any anons played this before? thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: il2.png (797 KB, 978x722) Image search: [Google]
il2.png
797 KB, 978x722
is it worth picking this up?? any anons played this before? thoughts? impressions?
>>
>>321218052
Made by russians, broken and abandoned halfway through development, MASSIVE ahistorical bias towards russian planes.
It's the War Thunder of flight sim genre.
>>
>>321218612
is there another game you would recommend?
>>
>>321218795
Sturmovik 1946
Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover (but only if you download Team Fusion unofficial patch on top of it)

Naturally you need to have a joystick for these games.
>>
>>321218612
>Made by russians, broken and abandoned halfway through development, MASSIVE ahistorical bias towards russian planes.
Wut

This isn't War Thunder

Cliffs of Dover was the broken and abandoned one m8
>>
>>321218052
Get it from G2A, it's only $15 there

Also get IL2 1946 as it's only $3 there
>>
>>321219964
Can you even fucking read retard? Because reading comprehension is clearly not something you have.
>>
>>321220519
But everything you said is fucking wrong. It's like you confused it with War Thunder. Even though you said it's equivalent to War Thunder. It's not, in any way.

Everything you said except plane bias is Cliffs of Dover.
>>
>>321218903
BoS has more content than Cliffs of Dover even with the Team Fusion mod.

Stay mad.
>>
>>321220662
>>321220848
Enjoy that ruskie ufo you fucking subhuman slav trash.
I sure fucking love La5 going at 11km altitude with no effort.
>>
>>321220987
11km is its service ceiling.

Still, stay mad. I can tell you haven't played the game because it performs best in low altitudes.
>>
>>321220987
>>321220987
The La5 isn't even in the base game. It's a bonus because it did not serve in the Battle of Stalingrad.

The same is true for the German DLC plane.

Just don't buy them if historical combat asspains you that much. Then you don't have to deal with them.
>>
>>321220987
I don't know what you're smoking. Even in-game La5 is inferior to fucking Bf109s.
>>
>>321218903
1946 is a great game for sure but you can't seriously recommend it while saying BoS isn't historically accurate.

Unless you mod the hell out of it 1946's FMs are basic as fuck. You can wax I-16s in a Bf-109 every single time for example.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.